Data Analyst Intern
- Anson Rd, Singapore
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe ([Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of Starcom, Zenith, DigitasLBi, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital-first, data-driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
We seek creative individuals who combine strong analytic abilities and effective communication skills to better shape and deliver solutions. You will work with several account leads and clients. You will primarily be responsible for the design, build, testing, deployment, and support of complex dashboard & analytical solutions as part of an established APAC Analytics & BI team.
- A growth focus individual, who is motivated to push the boundaries, while proactively and innovatively finding ways to develop both client appetite for data and analytics; as well as developing world-class excellence in Asia Pacific delivery of data and analytics solutions for advertising and marketing.
- Work with the regional client team to analyze business requests and partner with stakeholders to provide a strategic solution data and analytics into actionable plans and tactics at regional and local market level.
- Work with business support, project management and technical experts as required across local markets to translate identified data into effective dashboarding solutions and reporting projects.
- Design, Build, Test, Debug, Monitor, and Troubleshoot various dashboarding solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Technology or equivalent
- Good problem solving and an interest in marketing and brand measurement
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, incl. Pivots, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills & attention to detail
- Able to commit to a full time internship (5 day work week), for a minimum of 5 months