Post Production Assistant
- Chancery Ln, London, UK
Prodigious London is an award-winning production studio, part of a globally connected company with 3500 production experts across 40 countries worldwide. We are proud makers and we make amazing stuff – from CG animation to DOOH, to print and live action TVCs. We work closely and collaboratively with our agency partners (Saatchi&Saatchi, Leo Burnett, Publicis-Poke) and our direct clients.
Our mission is to deliver best-in-class production, with excellence in craft, innovation, and problem-solving at our core.
An opportunity for an energetic and enthusiastic Production Assistant to join our ever expanding post department, reporting directly to the Lead Producer & Deputy Head of Post Production. The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Supporting a team of 15+ Producers with project related admin such as raising job numbers, vendor POs and vendor set up, new client set up and finance trackers
- Liaise with the bookings team to schedule projects, supporting the producers line up appropriate resource including permanent talent and freelancers
- Work with the bookings team and our in-house runner to ensure the facilities dept is running smoothly. Co-ordinate schedule with in-house runner to cover attended sessions, meetings, general production tasks etc
- Working closely with the MCR team to ensure all incoming hard-drives are logged, temporary drives are tracked, backed up and wiped ready for new projects
- Run weekly archiving reports, act as a conduit between MCR, Production and Engineering to ensure old projects are archived
- Attend various production and project kick off-meetings and take minutes where necessary
- Take on small scale production requests, such as clocking, encodes, simple edit and audio projects
- VO Session support including set up, prepping scripts and assets.
- General support to Producers on large scale projects when needed
- Maintain excellent relationships with all agency contacts and clients
- Support with absence cover when needed for the bookings and production team
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- A strong desire to learn and progress
- Pro-active not re-active and a willingness to get stuck in
- Strong ability to multitask and prioritise own workload
- Ability to maintain lasting relationships in with all stakeholders including colleagues, clients and agencies.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Approaches work with a positive, can-do attitude
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft 365, Adobe Creative Cloud would be a bonus
- Some experience within an post house or agency would be ideal, but not necessary
Diversity and inclusion is a core part of who we are at Prodigious. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture that encourages, celebrates and supports our wonderfully diverse employee group – whatever their age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity. Diversity and inclusion doesn’t just fuel our creativity and innovation, it brings us closer to our people and audiences. We will continue to strive to create a culture and environment where everyone feels empowered and more importantly comfortable enough to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.