When you’re one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we’ve been helping marketers from the world’s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon’s best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon India is now Great Place to Work-Certified™. Epsilon has also been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com/apac or our LinkedIn page.
Why we are looking for you
- Analyzing user requirements;
- Ensures delivery of assigned coding tasks to follow the design.
- Ensure the code deliverable meets the coding standard.
- Ensures that the code meets the quality requirements.
- Works closely with the leads to ensure that project timelines and deliverables are met.
- Ability to move seamlessly across multiple projects to ensure priority deliverables are met.
What you will enjoy in this role
Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
What you will do
- Should have worked on .Net Development for atleast 3 projects end to end.
- Knowledge and understanding of .Net, Core, MVC, API with hands on experience on basic HTML, CSS and managing markups on Website
- Should be able to analyze user requirements to technical requirements.
- Develop User Interfaces and work on back end content management systems.
- Flexibility to work on multiple technologies both old and new.
- Conducting tests – Server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Troubleshooting development and production issues across multiple environments, technologies and operating platforms.
- Should have worked in Agile environments
- Contributing to team meetings.
- Supports team by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products.
- 2020 and 2021 - Freshers - Minimum qualifications - 4-year Computer Science degree or comparable experience (BE BTech, MCA , ME MTech)
- .Net Framework
- .Net MVC Design Pattern
- .Net Webforms
- Master detail page programming
- SQL/MySQL, ReST and SOAP based programming
- Ajax, .Net Core Web
- Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- Software Debugging, Microsoft Visual Studio