Heartbeat is the full-service marketing agency for healthcare Challenger Brands. It’s our lifeblood to help these brands overcome their competitive challenges and rise above the expectations. That means we never take the easy road. We are a crew of optimists and activists who believe that “Never Been Done” doesn’t mean “Don’t Ever Do.”
That’s the philosophy, here are the creds: 250+ employees between NYC & LA; strategy, creative, media, & technology under a single roof; a pile of industry awards for our work (Clio, OMMA, MM+M, MANNY) and our agency (4x Best Place to Work from Ad Age & MM+M). We are especially proud of our industry-leading commitment to diversity & inclusion, with recognition from Med Ad News as a D&I Champion.
If you want to surround yourself with partners who are insightful, inventive, and courageous—well, you just hit the motherload.
Tired of working on boring accounts? Want to work in an intelligent, creative, award-winning atmosphere?
Our synergistic approach to fulfilling client needs allows the Media Supervisor to be client facing while they simultaneously work with internal departments from campaign conception to completion, making creative suggestions along the way.
You’ll become known within the company as someone who can tackle quality control for all media planning, oversee the team on day-to-day projects, and artfully translate strategies into innovative media – all while building robust client relationships and developing your team’s talent.
- Delivering high-quality media planning for clients, serving up a smart, thoughtful understanding of how digital marketing can achieve (and exceed) objectives and goals – you’ll lend this expertise to new business pitches, too
- Performing thorough, insightful campaign analysis, including reporting and optimization recommendations
- Partner with cross-functional teams – paid social, programmatic, data and analytics, media technology and business operations – to deliver best in class media recommendations and execute flawlessly
- Promoting a culture of shared learning and increasing visibility of media expertise within the agency
- Overseeing budgeting process and performance evaluations to optimize resources and talent development
- A four-year college education and four to seven years of media planning and/or buying experience (with at least three years of online experience), and familiarity with Atlas and comparable ad serving technology
- An impressive understanding of the digital environment – you know this world by heart and you keep pulse with the rapid changes happening within it – and a clear understanding of the media planning and buying process
- Exceptional communication skills – you’re skilled at interpreting client objectives and clearly articulating proposed media strategies and recommendations
- A strong, proven ability to teach analytic skills to staff, developing, encouraging and inspiring them to grow
- Willingness to travel as needed – you’re open to new places, new faces and new ideas
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.