E-commerce Performance Manager - South East Asia & Taiwan
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe ([Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Publicis Media is comprised of Starcom, Zenith, Digitas, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital-first, data-driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
platformGSK is hiring a Regional eCommerce Manager which is an influential role that covers digital commerce across SEA/Taiwan region, for one of the largest and most innovative global Consumer Healthcare brands, GlaxoSmithKline (GSK).
platformGSK is a dedicated agency within the Publicis Groupe, created specifically to service the GSK business globally.
This is a visible regional role, whilst focused on SEA/Taiwan regional activity, this role will have a strong line to key APAC markets, with connection and collaboration with our global and regional digital commerce teams. It a ‘hands-on’ role, with a need to focus on activations management, client service, education and thought leadership. This role will be instrumental in driving the digital commerce acceleration for GSK in SEA/Taiwan.
The clients are amazing and really care about the mission of their brands and are obsessed about innovating new approaches to support growth. The platformGSK agency team is comprised of various agencies across the Publicis Groupe, so you get to learn about these agencies and their capabilities and work closely with their teams. Additionally, you’ll also have exposure to wider agency and consulting teams – all of whom are working to support this large, global client continue to innovate and evolve in industry-leading ways.
We are looking for someone who is business-oriented, curious and innovative - challenge the status quo, innovate, disrupt and seize the opportunity to transform yourself. All this while having fun along the way
The role is an integral part of the Regional E-commerce Practice for APAC, focusing on the development of digital commerce on GSK. Within this role, you would enjoy frequent interactions with GSKs key clients, marketplaces and ad tech platforms.
We are looking for an experienced team member for our team to lead the acceleration of commerce across this region, with a focus on activations, strategy, education, thought leadership and client service.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead the acceleration of eCommerce across SEA/Taiwan on key accounts.
- Manage eCommerce operations workstreams end to end for the allocated set of accounts – including a nimble team of E-commerce performance specialists responsible for off-platform executions.
- Driving the education of eCommerce through training, frameworks and more on key accounts
- Lead the measurement of all eCommerce activity with GSK, including QBRs and case studies
- Providing thought leadership, trends and case studies across eCommerce APAC
- Lead Test and Learn opportunities with GSK’s media partners – Google, Facebook for key markets within SEAT.
- Engage with key marketplaces (Lazada,Shopee) and lead conversations around data, measurement, partnerships.
- Build strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, along with key partners in the eCommerce space within APAC
- Interact and work regularly with marketplaces, publishers and ad-tech providers to conceptualize, pilot and roll-out offerings in the e-commerce performance marketing domain
- Able to identify and provide data-driven feedback and opportunity insights to clients or within the organization
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3-4 years of eCommerce experience with marketplaces, agencies or brands in a performance marketing capacity
- Previous experience in regional roles is preferred, but a good, hands-on understanding of how performance planning / buying is done locally is essential
- Will consider a planning/trading from a local market background, they have strong biddable media experience within SEA.
- Analytical mind, with an understanding of e-commerce specific metrics and their dependencies – CPA, CAC, CR%, CTR%, ROAS
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing performance results of digital campaigns, and ability to translate performance into actionable insights for clients
- Experience with project and stakeholder management
- Very strong client and inter-agency relations skills
- Exceptional and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proactive and curious attitude, critical thinking is welcome
- Experience with MS Teams, MS PowerPoint, Word, and Excel