Present in over 100 countries and employing nearly 80,000 professionals, Publicis Groupe is the third largest communications group in the world. Publicis Groupe is listed on the Euronext Paris and is part of the CAC 40 index. Active across the entire value chain, Publicis Groupe offers its major clients a transversal, unified and fluid model allowing them access to all the Groupe’s tools and expertise around the world through the mantra "The Power of One.
We are currently seeking a Growth Manager to work within Publicis Groupe MENA Growth Practice. This Growth Manager, will work with the Growth Practice leads to develop and lead winning prospecting plans across all Groupe agencies. This visible role will be responsible for critical aspects within the Business Development Practice, including but not limited to: designing pitch theatre that raise the level of presentation formats, creating actionable pipelines in collaboration with Agency CEOs and Growth Practice leads, manage client mapping across current and new opportunities, management of MENA pipeline & reporting in Salesforce (internal). In addition, this individual will act as the key liaison with the Groupe Communication Practice to recommend external communication and marketing strategies to maximize market penetration to the goal of elevating both Groupe and agency level image in market.
The ideal candidate has worked within an agency or communication Groupe and has an understanding of the communication landscape in MENA. We are seeking someone who is a problem solver and great teammate who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is ready to hit the ground running.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Plays a key role in the development and execution of new business pitches
- Execute lead-generation programs in collaboration with Growth Directors
- Manage day to day elements across teams and functions to support active pitches
- Inspire alignment, participation and collaboration across various solution hubs and agencies across Publicis Groupe - especially for “Power of One” initiatives that involve multiple agencies and an integrated solution
- Work with Growth Directors to optimize the new business pipeline process and improve conversion rates
- Grow the opportunity pipeline through diligent and timely identification and qualification of new business opportunities by leveraging current technologies, customer intimacies, and inter-company collaboration
- Apply marketing intelligence and competitive data pertaining to potentially targeted pursuits and advanced marketing strategies
- Conduct post pitch internal audits to continually optimize our process
- Manage and scale pitch intelligence across Groupe talent
- 3-5 years of prior relevant experience
- Ability to identify, establish and use important customer relationships with senior-level officials and program stakeholders
- Strong operational and management skills