- Northyards Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA, USA
For 25 years, Level has developed marketing solutions for some of the world’s most innovative brands. We believe the best solutions come from collaborative working partnerships with our clients. Whether an established brand, or a start-up, we believe in the power of creative strategy, design, and technology to solve business challenges.
We are looking for a Senior Copywriter with UX writing chops to join our team!
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the creative and/or copywriting lead and members of the project team at all levels to execute concepts for digital experiences, including web-based UX, social media, online video, email as well as print based media
- Develop in-depth content for landing pages, microsites and online experiences to extend messaging to all aspects of the digital marketing ecosystem
- Actively contribute to the development of original concepts and create polished, final deliverables.
- Partner with a content strategist in reviewing and translating business requirements and technical mandatories into clear, concise, and actionable copy that's enjoyable for readers
- Collaborate with experience designers on user flows and visual designers on page layouts, always advocating for best user experience for audiences
- Work with senior creative or project leads to ensure copy tone and style are consistent across the customer experience
- Proofread various deliverables (wireframes, annotations, copydecks, comps) for grammar, spelling, and consistency of the user experience while adhering to a tight delivery schedule
- Bachelor's Degree in English, Journalism, Creative Writing, Communications, or Marketing OR graduate of portfolio school preferred
- 5+ years of professional copywriting experience in an advertising agency environment with an emphasis on digital projects preferred
- Outstanding writing skills including the ability to write in a range of voices and styles
- A solid familiarity with trends in online marketing and the interactive digital space
- Strong understanding of UX principles and how they relate to copy
- Experience and demonstrated success in both marketing and UX writing preferred
- Acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines
- Experience collaborating with a cross-functional team to develop best-in-class creative campaigns and messaging for clients
- Strong creative thinking abilities as well as exceptional interpersonal and communications skills
- Previous experience with telecommunications or technology clients is a plus
- A portfolio or collection of samples specifically related to digital and UX writing is REQUIRED and should be submitted at time of application.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.