Associate, Partnerships & Solutions
- 375 Hudson Street, New York, NY
APEX Exchange (APEX) is a distinct next-generation trading entity within Publicis Media that identifies and invests in emerging market trends to benefit Publicis clients.
APEX develops innovative offerings through direct partnerships and principal investments that allow clients of all size to benefit from custom solutions that best fit their business challenges in an increasingly complex media environment.
Clients opt into solutions outside the agency’s core services that offer tangible benefits including guaranteed outcomes, increased flexibility, and advantageous pricing.
About the Team:
The Product Strategy & Solutions team at APEX is tasked with developing meaningful solutions that allow us to deliver innovation, value & unique supply access for Publicis agencies and clients. We deliver these solutions via bespoke packages, strategic partnerships, and facilitating integrations.
About the Role:
This role will be crucial to keeping our eyes on the horizon for emerging partners, industry trends, competitive insights, and more. The Analyst will join a growing team responsible for identifying key growth opportunities that you would recommend be evaluated as potential solutions for APEX.
You will be a key member of the Product Strategy & Solutions team, working with stakeholders across Client Development, Investment, Activation, and Insights to identify potential gaps or client challenges that can be addressed through new products and partnerships.
Your work will translate into how we prioritize new solutions and different vendors in the marketplace. In addition to supporting our analysis of the marketplace, this role will share key insights, recommendations, and updates with our executive team.
· Develop and consistently fine tune our analysis of spend in the marketplace, adoption of new formats or solutions, and notable M&A activity.
· Help inform our product steering by supporting our efforts to monitor the convergence of supply and solutions across video, audio, display, and out of home.
· Investigate consumer trends alongside our Research & Insights in support of how we construct our supply packages.
· Work with activation team to analyze RFPs and monitor consistent trends across won and lost opportunities.
· When appropriate, support QBRs with product-level reporting and interpreting data to provide product optimization suggestions.
· Develop strong cross-departmental relationships and adapt processes/feedback loops to encourage product collaboration across media channels.
· Contribute towards reporting and insights that inform team/business structure decisions.
· Consistently review go-to-market materials and update with the latest research and marketplace insights from Research & Insights team.
· Maintain calendar of internal comms.
· Assist in the creation of product slides for team-wide status meetings.
· 1 year of experience in an analytical or data-driven role.
· A bachelor’s degree (preferably in a relevant field of study)
· Systems & software proficiency (Salesforce, Powerpoint, automation tools, data visualization tools, etc.)
· Proficiency in understanding data and systems across a wide array of research tools.
· Exceptional presentation skills showcasing your ability to interpret data and identify key themes.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.