Last Mile Lead
We are a team that delivers continuous innovation by combining the best of a tech-startup structure and mind-set together with the best creative talents coming from some of the World’s leading creative agencies.
We are a global operation working from Budapest, we work with partners from Hungary, the US, the UK, Switzerland, India, Israel and more, working for users in more than 10 geographies, like US, UK, Germany, Brazil and more.
Our projects range from classic advertising campaigns, through digital creative strategy management, website build projects, in-house production, content creation & maintenance and global digital communication strategy & asset creation for several brands, just to mention a few larger areas of our expertise.
LAST MILE LEAD
We are looking for a Last Mile Lead to join us as a key member of the multi-national team that leads our clients' digital transformation globally. As a Last Mile Lead, it will be your duty to ensure the smooth development of the brands' digital brand experience, translating business needs to creative challenges and ensuring a timely delivery of development milestones.
You will be an ambassador of the Budapest Digital Center of Excellence in the Global Publicis Team, fostering collaboration between senior team members, creative colleagues and all other experts, facilitating smooth client services and project management. You will be responsible for leading a dynamically developing team, reporting to the Programme Lead and leading the workstream.
What will you do as a Last Mile Lead?
- Being involved and driving strategic planning
- Driving internal operations – smooth processes both internally and externally
- Leading international agency relationships
- Recognizing and managing new business and creative opportunities
- Identifying potential or already existing problem areas – responding with solution centric approach
- Coaching and mentoring team - ensuring team members have functional skills to perform their role; developing and driving plans to address gaps
- Contributing subject matter expertise for new business initiatives and negotiations process (scope, financials, services)
We are looking for you if you have at least 6-8 years of experience in related field (Account Director/Operations Lead), you are an experienced presenter in English, you have full understanding of the digital ecosystem and its base performance metrics, you have a business driven mindset and have experience in performance marketing solutions/operations, you are able to oversee high number of parallel projects and lead them across functional teams, you have experience in managing budgets with a strong financial acumen and you are able to apply innovation, strategic planning and operation planning to develop business strategies for success.
If you have great communication and presentation skills, you are a good team player who leads by example, encourages collaborations, and is fair with others, you are a manager who is a dedicated coach and great at managing and inspiring his/her team, you can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all and you are overall a bridge bulider, then we want to meet you as soon as possible!
Why should you join Publicis Groupe?
· Competitive salary - We will give you a perfectly decent amount of salary in exchange for your hard work. During the selection process we will try and find that sweet spot, which will make you happy when you open your offer letter.
· Multicultural and diverse environment - We have around 260 colleagues (and counting) from every part of the world, why not join us and learn some Portuguese during lunch breaks?
· Downtown office - This year we have moved to a beautiful downtown office - if you are curious how a baroque ballroom and a modern glass floored terrace could be in the same building and still looking fabulous, see it for yourself!
· Hybrid working model - However, we love being in the office, we also know that sometimes you need time to do your job super-focused and preferably alone. That’s why we work in a hybrid model, a few days in the office and a few days at home. Or however you like it, you can spend all five days a week in your office chair, you’ll definitely find some teams doing this.
· Flexible working hours - The working hours are also flexible. Here we have to mention that as we work for clients, you cannot do your job during the evening, but if you have a dentist’s appointment at 3 p.m., we won’t say you can’t go.
· Company events - Once you have joined us, you’ll see that we not only learn each other's native language (remember the unofficial language lessons from above?), but also having regular get-togethers. Trying not to stay thirsty during every third Thursday (yes, we definitely call them Thirsty Thursdays!), having different themed parties during even the day with ice-cream in the garden or just simply having a wardrobe exchange mini market to give our clothes a new opportunity with someone else.
· Dog friendly office - If you have a furry, occasionally barking four-legged bestie, they are also more than welcome in the office.
· Relocation - Would you like to join us from the other side of the globe? Looking forward talking to you! If we agree on working together, we will help you getting through the bureaucracy and get you the working visa you need.
Interested? Come and join the Publicis Groupe adventure!
Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.