Programmatic Supervisor - APEX Exchange
Publicis Media is one of Canada’s fastest growing Media Agency networks. The secret sauce? A pool of talented individuals who learn from each other (while tapping into global centres of excellence) and transparency at the core of everything we do, from data reporting to billing all the way to agency leadership. The result is a blend of meaningful work for some of Canadas’ favorite brands and endless opportunities to grow for our team members.
PMX (Publicis Media Exchange) is the commercial arm of Publicis Media, driving and delivering value for clients, while fostering and building marketplace leading partnerships with media owners. PMX drives value for the brand agencies through intelligent investment and centres of excellence within buying and digital practices such as television, radio, ooh, search, social, programmatic and ecommerce. APEX Exchange is focused on delivering unique opportunities to our clients via value-based services.
In addition to providing continuing opportunities for career growth we are proud to offer our employees market leading benefit and incentive programs.
You’ll be provided with 3 weeks minimum vacation to start plus additional long weekend Publicis days, holidays closures, your birthday off, free headspace memberships, wellness and technology credits, and market leading savings and pension plans.
We strive to provide what matters to you personally with the ability to choose and modify programs to suit your lifestyle.
Reporting to the group Manager/ Director; the Programmatic Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the planning, creation and implementation of programmatic campaigns by a group of traders/ specialists. They are also responsible for training and providing guidance to programmatic specialist and assistants. The Programmatic Supervisor will also implement and optimize selected campaigns across selected Demand Side Platforms.
Each campaign should deliver the most cost effective objectives, balancing price with quality factors. They are responsible for ensuring proper execution and service levels are provided with best in class collaboration across multiple teams – both internal and external.
This role requires a candidate who is analytical, math proficient, and well organized with great attention to detail. The candidate must be well informed of the digital landscape, trends, and research.
APEX is a newer division of Publicis Groupe in Canada, the candidate chosen will help build processes, be a self-starter, highly accountable person able to work with minimal supervision.
- Develop campaign strategy with the internal or external client teams
- Evaluate the best avenues and draw conclusions that are both data and marketing driven from client campaigns on a tactical level
- Create programmatic campaigns within demand side platforms
- Monitor campaign performance, optimize and communicate campaign traction to both internal and external clients
- Communicate campaign details and objectives as necessary, including KPI expectations
- Provide advanced actionable insights and implement them
- Keep up with new and innovative programmatic technology trends; attend partner presentation to further programmatic knowledge.
- Oversee the quality, accuracy, and timeliness of programmatic specialists and assistants’ work
- Inform leadership of potential challenges and opportunities as it relates to account management and provide solutions where appropriate
- Assist in the evaluation of new tools, opportunities, or enhancements for integration efforts to improve business objectives
- College or University degree required
- Experience activating campaigns in Demand Side Platforms 3+ years preferred.
- Experienced in uploading and troubleshoot creative assets
- Strong communicator/collaborator
- Well organized/diligent/detailed oriented
- Strong numerical and computer expertise
- Inquisitive, asks questions, out of the box thinker
- Experience training junior members of a team/ overseeing team projects and ensuring deadlines are met
- Media systems’ proficiency (DDS, Prisma, ComScore, DCM, DV360, IAS, MOAT)
APEX Exchange is an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. We create and nurture a vibrant work environment that celebrates, values and leverages all aspects of diversity and inclusiveness, attracts world-class talent and serves as the industry benchmark for best practices. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate accommodation for candidates with disabilities or accessibility needs throughout the recruitment process, upon request. Please contact our recruiter for any questions, accommodations or specific requests. We thank all candidates for their interest in Apex Exchange however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.