- 9525 Towne Centre Dr, San Diego, CA 92121, USA
About the Opportunity
The Program Manager, Senior is an expert in understanding business objectives, and the programs and products for which we provide Reporting. This role is a critical part of high performing teams that develop and maintain a standard set of dashboards and reports for the Epsilon Automotive products and services. The Program Manager, Senior serves as a liaison between the end users and engineering teams, while fulfilling the critical Product Owner role within a scrum team.
- Program Management works to ensure that prioritized OEM/Product requests move through the Portfolio Kanban
- Responsible for identifying Enterprise Reporting Product needs
- Responsible for ensuring Enterprise Reporting Product Consistency and standardization while balancing OEM client requests
- Defines Minimal Viable Product for OEM/Product requests and prioritizes features
- Work with Clients / 3rd party vendors as needed to gather requirements & facilitate project needs
- Create & manage OEM program/Product User Stories through Backlog Refinement, prioritization to implementation (deployment & release) in TFS
- Fulfill the Product Owner role within a Scrum Team
- Act as the subject matter expert for the Enterprise Reporting Product
- Attend Client / Client Services meetings as needed to support program/product
- Deliver product training and complete product documentation such as Business Requirements Documents and Report Guides
Knowledge & Skills
- Able to assemble, analyze and evaluate data and be able to make appropriate and well-reasoned recommendations and decisions to support the business and project teams
- Able to assess a situation, receive input from stakeholders, and select a course of action
- Able to clearly communicate and articulate, both written and verbally, detailed specifications (e.g., project requirements, requested changes, and testing results)
- Able to create and update specs/documents, and assess completeness of requirements information received
- Able to develop and maintain relationships within the organization and/or with external partners, and understand the unique needs of each partnership
- Able to properly interpret customer needs, and translate into understandable written requirements
- Able to understand and support well-reasoned recommendations and decisions to support the business and project teams
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast paced and often changing environment
- As needed, able to serve as a liaison between developers and users, clients and companies, and management and IT
- May need to demonstrate a strong technical platitude, and understand both business and technical language and ideas
- Strong drive and initiative, and sense of personal accountability
- Strong knowledge of the industry
- Strong organizational skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills in order to move toward a project’s successful completion
- Strong project management skills
- Able to mentor and train less experienced peers
Duties & Responsibilities
- Interview end users to determine requirements for data, reports, analyses, metadata, training, service levels, data quality, and performance
- Help identify and assess potential data sources
- Serve as a day to day business contact for the Engineering team and help create test plans and test criteria for User Stories
- Function as the Product Owner on a scrum team
- Manage and support a set of OEMs through working with the Account and Program Managers
- Ensure consistency and standardization within Reporting product
- Experience with Project Management and Agile Software development
- Expert in MS suite of products
- Requires 5 years of related experience
- Automotive marketing/database related experience is preferred
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
When you’re one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we’ve been helping marketers from the world’s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services.
Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon products and services have been recognized as industry-leading by the Forrester Wave™. We process more than 500 billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. And our CORE ID® is the industry’s most accurate, stable and scalable identity solution that helps brands recognize and reach 200M+ U.S. consumers in a privacy-safe way.
Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.