Senior Associate, Technology Strategy Consulting
- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
As a Technology Strategy Senior Consultant, you will work on exciting digital transformation strategy engagements for Publicis Sapient clients. Your role focuses on working with clients to create technology strategies aligned to their digital ambition. You will work in multidisciplinary teams comprised of business strategists, experience strategists, and data strategists to formulate recommendations that address customer needs and frame downstream work.
You will receive a high degree of coaching and mentoring in client management, technology consulting, and team collaboration. While most of our senior members on the team (Principal and above) are experienced in specific verticals, our senior consultants traverse across all industries.
• Provide technology strategies and solutions to accelerate digital transformation for some of the world’s largest brands
• Actively participate in the entrepreneurial construction of the technology strategy consulting team: support recruiting process, define ways of working, contribute thought leadership
• Contribute to technology strategy related product offerings, proposals and develop new business
• Create high quality strategy engagement artifacts allowing the strategy to be communicated, planned, and measured
• Build trusted relationship with clients based on credibility and active listening
• Supervise and mentor others; as we are a small team, people development is an essential part of the job
Skills & Experience:
• 3 - 7 years of Strategy and/or Technology Consulting experience within a global major consulting firm
• Experience with product mindset and Agile ways of working
• Understanding of the key components of consumer-focused technology including interactive, marketing, commerce, loyalty, personalization, transactional, integration/API, cloud, and data
• Ability to interpret and create typical technology artifacts, business context diagrams, system architecture diagrams, data flow diagrams, data dictionaries, database structure diagrams
• Experience with IT transformation including modern operating models and organization structures
• Design and facilitate effective client workshops to accelerate current state understanding, identify opportunities, and build consensus across a broad set of business and IT stakeholders
Set Yourself Apart With:
• You’re fascinated with new technology and see all its possibilities
• You have a firm belief and understanding of new ways of working including agile, experience centricity, product mindset, and modern engineering
• You’re eager to help others understand the potential of blurring the lines between business, IT, digital and marketing
• You are collaborative, supportive of your co-workers, willing to support the Publicis Power Of One and other business ideals and principles
Benefits of Working Here:
• Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
• 16 paid holidays throughout the year
• Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
• Tuition reimbursement
• Corporate gift matching program
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.