Senior Experience Designer
- Atlanta, Atlanta, UNITED STATES
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
We are looking for a Senior UX Designer with strong mobile experience to help shape the future for how our clients serve their customers. You will work across every stage of the experience, from designing new features to prototyping high-fidelity solutions.
In this role, you’ll focus on both the UX and UI design of our client's native iOS, Android apps, mobile web, and other mobile platforms. You will design experiences across devices including phones, tablets, and OTT devices.
Sounds like you? If you are committed to not only transforming the world with the products you create, but also being a valued citizen to our growing global team, you will be instrumental in shaping how we do it with your ideas, thoughts, and solutions. Apply now.
You’ll be part of a cross-functional team, collaborating with other designers, developers, product managers, stakeholders, project managers, and clients to identify, ideate, and propose new approaches for applications.
- Champion the discovery, research, and data synthesis to identify critical user insights and develop hypotheses to design effective experiences
- Communicate with excellent aesthetic and an influential voice to shape and position ideas for customer impact
- Present your own work
- Possess a thorough POV on craft, tools and process
- Propose optimizations and creative approaches to systems that can cultivate impact for users’ needs
- Develop specification documentation that allows for implementation in software development
- Facilitate design workshops with stakeholders
- Collaborate with teams on the development of motion, content strategy, visual design, and content
- Clarify and define success metrics for client and business impact
- Develop relationships across a project team, specifically technical team members and software developers
- Lead and manage small project tracks autonomously
Your Skills & Experience:
- Complex system mapping and process mapping
- Audits and competitive landscaping
- User research and design for iterative testing
- Wireframing functionality for features and content
- Prototyping skills with a familiarity of 2-3 tools, having advanced experience with at least 1 tool
- Low fidelity prototyping skills (i.e. InVision and XD)
- Component-based design-development
- Navigation systems design
- Creating sitemaps
- Interaction design
- Process and specifications documentation
- Presentation design
Benefits of Working Here:
- Flexible vacation policy; time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
- 15 paid holidays throughout the year
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate gift matching program
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.