Creative Director, Art
- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
We’re Heartbeat, the marketing agency for Healthcare Challenger Brands and the brave clients behind them. And hopefully you’re our next Creative Director, Art, helping us to deliver game-changing campaigns for Consumers and HCPs.
Read on to learn more about what qualities we’re looking for in a new member of the crew and why you’re gonna dig working with us.
The Creative Director at Heartbeat is responsible for making things that matter. Through a strong partnership with copy, strategy, and account, they foster creative solutions that make healthcare decisions easier, more accessible and ultimately more enduring for patients and healthcare providers.
- Work with copy counterpart to address creative quality through strong brand strategy, client management and team dynamics.
- Inspire creative teams to produce the best work possible through a deep understanding of the current advertising landscape as well as technological trends and innovations.
- Develop innovative creative strategies and ideas.
- Help develop and review creative briefs that provide strategic insight(s) and creative inspiration.
- Manage the workload for assigned account(s) to maximize the productivity and quality of work from the creative staff.
- Demonstrate to clients that you understand and appreciate their marketing challenges and are responsive to their strategic needs.
- Ensure that creative presentations to the client meet the highest professional standards.
- Work with account services to foster client relationships.
- Work with upper management to plan and participate in new business development, client presentations and selling creative concepts internally and externally.
- Work with current creative staff to help them achieve professional and personal goals.
- Help ensure that deadlines and budgets are met.
- 10+ years of agency experience with primarily an Art background
- Pharma / healthcare experience is a must.
- A proven track record of conceptual creative ability and judgment
- Successful client contact experience and ability to grow business organically
- The ability to work collaboratively with account management and strategy
- Excellent presentation skills
- Successful experience in managing and leading creatives
Hell yes, I want to do all of that. But tell me more about Heartbeat…
Heartbeat is a healthcare marketing & creative agency, headquartered in NYC and powered by ~300 smart people all over the US. In the past four years, we’ve been named a 4-time “Best Place to Work” by AdAge and MM+M and a “Diversity & Inclusion Champion” by MedAdNews.
We care about three big things:
1. Empowering Challenger Brands
We work with marketers who have big mountains to climb and the ambition to make it happen. As their sherpa and sidekicks, we must relentlessly deliver on our core values: insightful, inventive, and courageous.
2. Being the Best Place You’ll Ever Work
This isn’t all pool tables and Bagel Fridays — it’s about giving you the support to do and be your best. Examples include the ability to work wherever (forever), unlimited PTO, and self-care stipends. We also love to let loose, whether through selfie scavenger hunts or bouts of companywide bingo that would shock even the rowdiest retirement communities.
3. Fostering a Diverse & Caring Community
We’re the most diverse agency in healthcare, by design. No matter your story, you’ll find representation and amplification — through our affinity groups, cultural celebrations, and unwavering support no matter what society throws at us. We’re proud to say that you can be anything you want at Heartbeat (as long as it’s not an a**hole).
There’s a reason 1/3 of Heartbeaters have been here for 4+ years and we have a 90% retention rate. We hope you’ll experience it for yourself.
About Publicis Health & Publicis Groupe
Heartbeat is a proud member of Publicis Health, the largest health communications network in the world. Publicis Health is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe, the third-largest advertising and media company in the world — offering us unparalleled global reach and resources.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.