Senior Associate, Analytics
- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Heartbeat is the full-service marketing agency for healthcare Challenger Brands. It’s our lifeblood to help these brands overcome their competitive challenges and rise above the expectations. That means we never take the easy road. We are a crew of optimists and activists who believe that “Never Been Done” doesn’t mean “Don’t Ever Do.”
That’s the philosophy, here are the creds: 250+ employees between NYC & LA; strategy, creative, media, & technology under a single roof; a pile of industry awards for our work (Clio, OMMA, MM+M, MANNY) and our agency (4x Best Place to Work from Ad Age & MM+M). We are especially proud of our industry-leading commitment to diversity & inclusion, with recognition from Med Ad News as a D&I Champion.
If you want to surround yourself with partners who are insightful, inventive, and courageous—well, you just hit the motherload.
Work you’ll do
As a Senior Analytics Associate, BI Solutions, you will be joining a dynamic and growing practice within Heartbeat Strategy team developing analytics deliverables across key client analytics engagements. You will collaborate with Media and Strategy colleagues to design, develop, implement, and deliver best-in-class business intelligence dashboards and deliverables to client teams. You will be part of a rapidly growing analytics practice with significant opportunities to develop, perform challenging work, and grow our capabilities while working directly with top pharmaceutical clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing rich, interactive data visualizations that integrate data from multiple sources (with a primary focus on B2B behavioral customer data) within the Tableau Environment.
- Assisting in the gathering and analysis of client requirements for Analytics and BI deliverables
- Designing and executing quantitative analyses to help clients improve marketing effectiveness and drive deep customer insight.
- Strong understanding of BI tool (Tableau, Power BI etc.) architecture required to develop high quality BI deliverables.
- Identification of marketing and business optimization opportunities based on analysis of trends and strategic insight development.
- Presenting and communicating results to Heartbeat internal stakeholders (account, strategy, creative) and client teams
• The successful candidate will have 2+ years of experience in a professional analytics role – preferably within a consulting environment.
• Hands-on experience and expertise in dashboard design within a BI environment (Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
• Ability to manipulate, visualize, and draw insights from large-scale customer-level data sets.
• Advanced Excel skills.
• Familiarity of digital measurement platforms (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Adwords)
• Familiarity with Media performance analytics and reporting.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (PowerPoint, Visio, etc.) and consulting skills.
• Client Management: ability to develop professional relationships with peer-level client personnel through regular contact; communicate clearly.
• Education: Bachelor's degree (BS or BA) in a quantitative field (Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Management Science, etc.) is required
• Intermediate knowledge of SQL query development.
• Knowledge of advanced analytics techniques (Regression, Neural Networks, SVM, Simulation, Graph Theoretic Analysis, etc.)
• Media Experience
• Agency Experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.