Talent Acquisition Partner - Creative Agencies
- Chancery Ln, London, UK
Publicis Groupe UK is a marketing and digital transformation business made up of 5,000 talented and versatile people with expertise in media, creative, influence, technology and data, working across 21 agencies.
Publicis Groupe UK creative agencies include Saatchi & Saatchi, BBH, Digitas, Leo Burnett and Publicis•Poke.
Publicis Groupe UK clients include BT, McDonald’s, ASDA, Tesco, L’Oreal, P&G, Kellogg’s, VW UK, Reckitts Benckiser, Samsung and Disney among others, encompassing six of the UK’s top 10 advertisers.
We're hiring a Talent Acquisition Partner to join Publicis Groupe's Creative practice, hiring for a number of our creative agencies, across all levels and disciplines.
Talent Acquisition’s responsibility is to expertly advise on all matters relating to the hiring needs of the business, never taking an eye off the top talent in the market and striving to ensure that our hiring process is world class for candidate experience, calibration and creating a diverse, unrivaled workforce.
Every member of the Talent Acquisition team is a key player in our success, we lend our expertise as subject matter experts and recruiting aficionados to enable the business to make hiring decisions critical to the success of the company.
Our strong commitment to an open and inclusive workplace means that you strive to identify, engage, and build talent pipelines that include underrepresented populations for all roles.
You will work closely with your stakeholders to identify, engage and assess talent for the departments you’re supporting. You’ll be naturally inquisitive with a problem-solving mindset to help, with the most challenging hire to ensure we deliver on ‘what good looks like’.
Our most successful Talent Acquisition Partners are innovative thinkers, collaborative colleagues and passionate champions of understanding the talent market.
- Experience working in a Recruiting environment
- The ability to determine different recruitment strategies in response to market conditions and other hiring obstacles
- Able to build strong working relationships with your stakeholders
- The presence and personality to make your voice and ideas heard in a busy, blended and bustling team
- Eager to show what you can do when let loose on an open role
- Confidently balancing a full workload of numerous job openings alongside ad hoc team projects
- An enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Comfortable with ambiguity, and able to create an environment of stability in an ever-changing landscape
- Exemplary interpersonal, influencing and communication (written and verbal) skills.
As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Groupe UK is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for candidates with disabilities in our application process.
If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.