Paid Search Commercial Manager
- Wood Lane, London, United Kingdom
Precision is Publicis Media’s data-informed, tech-enabled trading practice. Precision helps brands reach audiences on highly viewable, fraud free media. By applying best in class data and tech capabilities, Precision delivers a more efficient ad-tech supply chain with curated inventory and data. Precision encompasses agency-embedded teams that provide greater strategic alignment with clients and buying teams. Agency teams are supported by a centralized team for shared resources, best practices, tech audits and partnership management. Precision spans product strategists, marketers, solutions consultants, activation specialists, ad-ops and data scientists.
The Commercial Manager is responsible for supporting and contributing towards the overall revenue performance of Precision EMEA.
This role is about ensuring that commercial paid search and paid social agreements are kept and fees are executed correctly.
Working across EMEA and some global clients and pitches, half your time will be spent building commercial models around agreed margins or fees and advising on the team structure to support that model. You could also be reviewing trading agreements, auditing DSP's to check correct commissions are being input and acting as the programmatic commercial expert for the c-suite leadership team.
In detail, this role sits within and supports Precision, and is responsible for ensuring commercial rigor for Precision for regional and global client pitches. The manager supports the VP, Commercial Director with various contacts across all PM agency brands, to provide Precision commercial model governance and education whilst ensuring they keep abreast of trends and market conditions to provide strategic advice to upper management.
This role requires great presentation skills and the ability to manage financial reports. The goal is to promote, expand, educate and protect Precision commercial models that will generate revenues and lead to sustainable growth.
The successful candidate would be adaptable and process-oriented, able to manage various projects at once without sacrificing attention to detail.
- Experience planning or buying Paid Search and/or Paid Social
- An understanding of the financial aspects of a client account, including revenue, cost, margin and overheads.
- Experience consulting, presenting, and communicating with executives and other key stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
- Must be able to adapt to different working styles as this person will be continuously meeting and collaborating with new people
- Must be highly organized, a self-starter, detail oriented and solutions focused
- Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave. We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destimation for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.