- 21 Harris St, Pyrmont NSW 2009, Australia
The Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness Sydney team is small but mighty. We are bound by a desire to work within an agency built on empathy and inclusiveness and a passion for doing great work and making a meaningful difference.
We are an integrated agency for the connected age made up of unique multi-disciplinary experts striving for complete customer first thinking. We have an agile, flexible customer and outcome focused model made up of strategists, data analysts, creative experts, medical content creators, digital leads and dedicated project management.
Our belief is that collaboration leads to results, that our clients are a valued member of our team and that NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.
We create brand, digital and direct experiences that transform people’s behaviour. We think that what makes us special is how we creatively combine data and human behavioural insights to develop emotionally compelling experiences that have a significant impact.
We strive to bring out the best in each other and in ourselves, and expect applicants to understand the value of close collaboration. We also believe that creating transformational work requires initiative, an entrepreneurial spirit and a bold commitment to achieving measurable results and business success for the clients we service!
Passionate about the health & wellness industry and creating ideas in this space that incite a meaningful difference in people’s lives?
A gun at producing high quality and impactful digital projects and campaigns for healthcare clients?
Want to work with a team of highly skilled creative brains, strategists, medical writers and account managers while immersing yourself in a healthcare agency that is passionate about pioneering healthy change?
We’re looking for an experienced mid-weight Digital Producer and subject matter expert who can seamlessly ensure all digital marketing campaigns and projects are managed and delivered to the highest standards; whether producing the project yourself or assisting other members of the agency team on their projects. Delivering brilliant creative ideas in the most beautiful and engaging way possible is the goal.
You will be required to manage all projects according to best-practice project management from briefing through to scoping and development, to quality control and post deployment, in a timely and cost effective manner.
Digital Producers work alongside our creative teams, account management teams, designers and external vendors to deliver the project using effective production processes, promoting positive team morale and fostering continual improvement through the introduction of new processes, suppliers and technologies to our agency.
- Managing multiple digital projects such as websites, eDMs, eDAs, social media campaigns and video productions from start to finish, ensuring they are delivered on time and within budget
- Work very closely with our Account service teams on the day-to-day management of client inputs and expectations throughout the project delivery cycle. Close collaboration and communication updates for all account management teams is vital to ensure the best solution is offered
- Has the ability to translate technical information to the team and stakeholders (non technical) & offer advice based on best practices across all departments & clients
- Owning your projects and reviewing costs, time and resource allocations
- Writing scopes of work, briefs and functional specifications for teams and our clients
- Managing scope creep, change control & stakeholder’s expectations and communicating this clearly and in a time effective manner
- Set up, attendance & project management of WIPs including resource management
- Offer recommendations based on understanding of digital analytics (Google Analytics, social media campaigns, eDMs metrics)
- Proactively share ideas and processes with other team members across print and digital to help increase cross-functional efficiencies and improve the overall agency production output
Essential skills & experience:
- 3+ years experience combining digital production, project management and client liaison skills in an agency environment
- 3+ years experience working across a variety of digital projects inc. websites, eDMs, social media campaigns, banners and videos
- Experience in building small – medium size websites from start to finish, with an understanding of SEO, wire framing, site maps, information architecture and google analytics
- Experience working in Wordpress and Drupal or similar CMS systems
- Experience working in eDM systems (Mailchimp, Campaign monitor, Litmus, SFMC etc.)
- Exceptional organisation and time management, including developing and working with timelines and Kanban boards
- Have a good understanding of digital technologies, best practices and UX across web, mobile & social media
- Have a good understanding of Google Analytics & digital metrics across eDMs, websites & social media, develop reports built on insights that drive recommendations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment, be flexible and respond to new opportunities and changing circumstances as required with a positive attitude
- Proactive, organised & ‘nothing is impossible’ problem solving attitude – ability to jump in and fix things as needed
- Clear & positive communication skills & strong attention to detail
- An understanding of the complexities and opportunities of digital engagement and an ability to communicate this effectively to internal teams and clients
Desirable but not essential skills as we can offer you training in these areas:
- Basic coding skills (html, css, java)
- Veeva experience across e-detail aids (eDAs) & Approved Email
- Sales Force Marketing Cloud (SFMC) and/or Adobe Analytics experience desirable
- Experience developing and producing digital experiences for diverse and often niche audiences
What we’ll offer you:
- A creative, fun and rewarding team culture where we are supportive of both professional and personal goals
- All the benefits of being part of a global network with a Wholeself program covering mental, physical and professional benefits, Learning & Development opportunities, flexible working arrangements and an industry leading parental leave policy
- State of the art office facilities in Pyrmont, once it’s safe to go back
- Opportunity to work with a diverse workforce across the network
- Confidential 24 hour support via our employee assistance program
Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness, as a part of Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.