Client Development Manager, Point of Contact
- 30699 Russell Ranch Rd, Westlake Village, CA 91362, USA
With over 20 years of experience and 700+ associates across 7 different countries, CJ Affiliate (formerly Commission Junction) is the most trusted and established name in performance marketing.
We specialize in cultivating partnerships between top brands and trusted publishers to help them drive revenue and grow their businesses. CJ’s industry-leading solutions and services are what makes our innovative marketing technology (“martech”) the platform of choice for over 3,800 global brands across all industries including retail, travel, finance, technology, and home services. As part of Publicis Groupe, our data capabilities, future-focused tech, and strategic expertise power meaningful connections so brands can reach consumers wherever they are.
We take just as much pride in our innovative technology and comprehensive data as we do in the expertise and dedication of our people. Our collaborative teams are equipped with advanced tools, training, and career development opportunities in order to provide our clients with cutting edge solutions, strategies, and support that drive meaningful results. Our people are at the heart of it all—people who dare to think big.
So, what is Affiliate Marketing?
Think about the last time you bought something online. Maybe your favorite influencer shared a product that caught your eye. Perhaps you already knew what you wanted to buy, but there were so many options that you needed help from a trusted review site. Or maybe you simply love combing coupon sites for hot deals. However you finally made your purchase, chances are you interacted with affiliate publishers along the way—whether they influenced you, provided helpful information, or made sure you got the best price. CJ provides the performance marketing platform that connects brands with these publishers to create valuable resources frequently used by shoppers such as yourself.
Do these things interest you? You will:
· Manage client relationships and develop a deep understanding of advertiser's corporate and marketing objectives to develop affiliate marketing strategies that deliver high impact results
· Coach advertiser clients on how to best execute identified strategies
· Maintain a strong relationship with the advertiser’s performance management team
· Educate, train, and facilitate adoption of CJ platform, products, and solutions
· Accurately forecast revenue for key clients
· Advocate for client needs as a stakeholder to further innovate CJ product launches and enhancements
· Identify potential upside and risk in your portfolio and address accordingly
· Develop best practices, content, and tools to be used by clients and/or published in CJ’s Support Center, Blog, and other marketing collateral
· Negotiate contracts with clients when necessary
What We Look For
· Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university, or equivalent work experience
· 5+ years of experience working in digital performance marketing
· Capability to develop thoughtful strategies to grow advertiser programs
· Strong communication, presentation and relationship management skills
· Ability to working cross functionally with Product, Publisher Development, Data Science, Corporate Development, Accounting and Technology teams to accomplish client objectives
· Proven leadership and coaching skills
· Critical thinker with the ability to creatively solve complex business problems
· Able to develop, influence, negotiate account strategies that incorporate affiliate marketing best practice
· Strong collaborator that works well on team initiatives and influence outcomes
· Passion for innovation and technology
· Proficient knowledge of the Microsoft suite of products, including Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Why CJ Affiliate?
CJ Affiliate is the leader in Affiliate Marketing. We take pride in our innovative technology, comprehensive data solutions and our people. We equip our teams with advanced tools, training and career development opportunities all to provide cutting edge solutions, strategies and support to deliver high quality results for our clients. We work in an energetic, results-oriented, collaborative, team environment that recognizes exceptional performance. As we evolve and grow as a business, so do you.
We're a community of creative and passionate problem solvers who go the distance to tackle the tough questions, think outside the box, and drive intelligent growth, for our clients—and ourselves. We foster and embody an inclusive and collaborative culture where diverse perspectives are sought, relationships are valued, and people feel accepted with a sense of belonging in expressing themselves authentically. We pride ourselves in having a workplace environment that values both work and play. Business Resource Groups, Fun team outings, office events, and flexible time off mean a work life balance with colleagues that turn into lifelong friends.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
CJ Affiliate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CJ Affiliate’s policies prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. CJ Affiliate also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
CJ Affiliate will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.