Client Partnerships Associate
- 6 Concourse Parkway, Atlanta, GA, United States
With over 20 years of experience and 700+ associates across 7 different countries, CJ Affiliate (formerly Commission Junction) is the most trusted and established name in performance marketing.
We specialize in cultivating partnerships between top brands and trusted publishers to help them drive revenue and grow their businesses. CJ’s industry-leading solutions and services are what makes our innovative marketing technology (“martech”) the platform of choice for over 3,800 global brands across all industries including retail, travel, finance, technology, and home services. As part of Publicis Groupe, our data capabilities, future-focused tech, and strategic expertise power meaningful connections so brands can reach consumers wherever they are.
We take just as much pride in our innovative technology and comprehensive data as we do in the expertise and dedication of our people. Our collaborative teams are equipped with advanced tools, training, and career development opportunities in order to provide our clients with cutting edge solutions, strategies, and support that drive meaningful results. Our people are at the heart of it all—people who dare to think big.
So, what is Affiliate Marketing?
Think about the last time you bought something online. Maybe your favorite influencer shared a product that caught your eye. Perhaps you already knew what you wanted to buy, but there were so many options that you needed help from a trusted review site. Or maybe you simply love combing coupon sites for hot deals. However you finally made your purchase, chances are you interacted with affiliate publishers along the way—whether they influenced you, provided helpful information, or made sure you got the best price. CJ provides the performance marketing platform that connects brands with these publishers to create valuable resources frequently used by shoppers such as yourself.
Here's why you’ll love working here
In addition to competitive salaries, 401K matching, wellness reimbursement programs, life insurance, comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, we also offer:
Flexible time off, no accrual necessary
Company-sponsored team building events
Business Resource Groups
Annual recognition awards
Flexible work arrangements
Parental bonding leave
Back-up child/elder care
Employee discount program
International SOS program
Employee referral program
What you’ll be doing:
- Prepare strategic and revenue generating opportunities to present directly to clients
- Identify new sources of revenue: own and build mid-tier and long tail publisher relationships, negotiate media placements and packages, evaluate performance, and make recommendations for future investments.
- Recruit, manage and develop mid-tier and long tail publisher relationships on behalf of advertisers, communicating expectations, sharing best practices, disseminating offers and promotions, and providing account updates to an advertiser's growing publisher base.
- Help advertisers maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of their affiliate spend by building and interpreting program performance data
- As part of a Client Development team, collaborate with cross-departmental teams to identify and troubleshoot complex program management and technical challenges.
- Align with Client Development team to ensure accurate execution and timeliness of internal and client deliverables.
What we look for:
- You have a Bachelor's Degree or related work experience
- You are passionate about providing excellent service to internal and external customers
- You are driven to succeed
- You are a clear and effective communicator
- You are able to work independently and collaborate with your team to solve complex issues
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- You have strong analytical skills
- You are respectful to varying opinions and perspectives
Why CJ Affiliate?
CJ Affiliate is the leader in Affiliate Marketing. We take pride in our innovative technology, comprehensive data solutions and our people. We equip our teams with advanced tools, training and career development opportunities all to provide cutting edge solutions, strategies and support to deliver high quality results for our clients. We work in an energetic, results-oriented, collaborative, team environment that recognizes exceptional performance. As we evolve and grow as a business, so do you.
We're a community of creative and passionate problem solvers who go the distance to tackle the tough questions, think outside the box, and drive intelligent growth, for our clients—and ourselves. We foster and embody an inclusive and collaborative culture where diverse perspectives are sought, relationships are valued, and people feel accepted with a sense of belonging in expressing themselves authentically. We pride ourselves in having a workplace environment that values both work and play. Business Resource Groups, Fun team outings, office events, and flexible time off mean a work life balance with colleagues that turn into lifelong friends.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.