Global Reporting Senior Manager
- Wood Ln, London W12, UK
Starcom is the Human Experience Company; we believe that our clients’ competitive advantage lies in understanding people better, and acting on that understanding faster than the competition.
The future lies in bringing together media, creativity and data to create powerful experiences that will drive faster growth. We are the flagship Publicis Media agency to do this through our Power of One client teams that span clients such as Stellantis, P&G, Samsung, P&O and Visa.
We work differently to most agencies and base many of our models on consultancy ways of working to build a more agile workforce in this hybrid world. We complement our account teams with Squads – small teams that work for a short period to solve a specific brief. We hold cross discipline Sprints to crack client briefs at speed. These processes are designed to fuel high performance and fast results through collaboration.
Even in this most challenging period, Starcom has had an exceptional 12 months. We have welcomed brilliant clients such as Stellantis, Ferrero, Axa, KP Snacks and E.ON into the fold. Our client satisfaction scores are among the highest in the market, significantly above agency norms. We place a huge focus on our team and have driven flagship D&I and L&D programmes within Publicis Media; our goal is to help every individual reach their fullest potential and we encourage everyone to make “Brave Plays” in how they approach their work and their own career development. As a result, we have an exceptionally energised and committed talent base, all of us proud of our welcoming and supportive culture, as evidenced by our recognition as one of Campaign’s Best Places to Work in 2021.
Starcom operates in over 100 markets across the world. We have very close ties to our global HQ in Chicago who encourage learning and sharing best practice with our colleagues around the world. We are part of Publicis Groupe.
Responsible for the technical development and roll-out of Global Reporting solutions across Stellantis and the consistent usage across local agency teams. As the Global Reporting Senior Manager you will play a key role in the building of these solutions at each stage of the product life cycle; work closely with our Client Strategy and Project Management teams during the initial assessment and ensure that our development teams (BI Architecture, UX Development & Data Engineering) are clear on requirements and will oversee our offshore teams.
· Technical project delivery of product development, in particular recording and detailing the technical requirements and translating these into briefings for the development teams
· Ongoing task control in JIRA/MS Teams
· Co-ordination between Project Management, Development and Operations Teams
· Management of off-shore teams; developing and documenting maintenance checks that they need to be responsible for and being an escalation point for any issues
· Training markets to use our proprietary solutions, ensuring adherence across all markets
To be successful in this role you will need:
· Professional experience with agile project management methods
· R, SQL, python & Excel & PowerPoint are desired
· Previous experience in building out reporting within a media agency
· Advantageous to have experience with reporting solutions/dashboards for digital campaigns
· Experience with Jira/Confluence is desired
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Good understanding of data relationships
· The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
· Committed and team-oriented with high attention to detail
Starcom is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.