Audience Senior Manager
- Wood Ln, London W12, UK
“If you can dream it, you can do it”
- Walt Disney
Publicis Imagine is a bespoke team dedicated to Disney with one purpose in mind – to be Disney’s most valuable partner in creating the next era of entertainment. This newly built organisation will sit under the umbrella of Publicis Media, tapping into all areas of Publicis Groupe capability, including our newest acquisition, Epsilon. We will be dedicated to Disney’s four lines of business below and are committed to delivering excellence, innovation and creativity in everything we do:
- Media networks
- Disneyland Parks and Walt Disney World
The Publicis Imagine team has been designed to be simple, agile and connected, with access to the latest innovations in media to accelerate Disney’s growth around the world, Data is at the core of Publicis Imagine’s offering. Our data ecosystem, supercharged by Epsilon, will be the end-to-end platform focused on driving growth. We do this by uncovering data-driven insights that inform marketing, creative messaging and media decisions. We will look to connect all aspects of Disney’s business to unlock growth with each of their consumers from any line of business.
Publicis Imagine will be active across the globe, with the hub for EMEA based here at White City in London. We are Disney fanatics and have created a unique UK and EMEA hybrid team to deliver not only excellence in market, but also be the guiding light for the region when it comes to planning. We have brought together talent from all areas of our business, client leadership, strategy, planning, data science, content, insights and execution in agile squads that will deliver for Disney’s business.
We are excited to be building something brand new here at Publicis the best and brightest and want to come on this journey with us.
We also too believe that if you can dream it, you can do it.
We are Publicis Imagine.
Publicis Media is now looking for a new Audience Senior Manager to work on one of our latest and most exciting clients, Disney. This is an opportunity to work on a global disruptive brand, a real “people business” and be part of a team leading the change and driving businesses into the future
We are looking for an energetic individual who possesses a combination of strong analytic, problem solving and client facing skills, married to deep technical knowledge of advertising technology platforms. You are someone who is a strong communicator and team player who demonstrates passion and curiosity in your approach. The role requires the ability to seamlessly support the Publicis Imagine team with data-enabled solutions and services.
As the Audience Senior Manager you will need to primarily provide operational support, technical services and training. Key responsibilities are:
• Manage the day to day operations of the DMP through support with platform integrations; audience and segment creation, activation and optimisation; regular data tracking and match rate QA; taxonomy management.
• Provide technical DMP support by testing new audience and data segments, supporting the programmatic vendor strategy,
• Support the rollout of our data-driven maturity framework across key clients and agencies in EMEA, with the purpose of auditing, tracking and developing strategic roadmaps to help advance Disney data-driven marketing maturity
• Provide education to Publicis Imagine teams to help increase knowledge of data enabled opportunities, and be able to communicate the value of them succinctly
• New market onboarding. Requirement to advance relationships with other DMP priority markets in 2021 such as Germany and Italy through reviewing their data and partner activation requirements and working with DMP clients to deliver this
• Manage ongoing partner integrations / whitelisting of partners to expand Disney 1st party DMP audience activation
• Ongoing review of playbooks to ensure alignment with Disney objectives, data available and key use cases.
• Act as a specialist consultant to agency planning and digital teams to design campaign-based strategies, test frameworks and build use case roadmaps.
· 2 years minimum experience in a combination of enterprise client services, DMP, programmatic media, & analytics
· 2 years minimum entrenched AdTech or MarTech role, ideally with practical implementation, hands on experience or marketing technology platforms, not just strategy and theory.
· Possesses a charismatic, engaging personality and can successfully interact with senior/executive level client contacts.
· Be comfortable delivering work to a senior audience and be a self-motivated operator, comfortable with navigating a matrixed global organisation.
· Experience with delivering complex technical content to large groups, in a coherent, accessible and inspiring way.
· Has the ability to grow client relationships through new strategies and innovative ideas
Publicis Media is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.