Associate Director, Project Management
- 225 Liberty St, New York, NY 10281, USA
For 25 years, Level has developed marketing solutions for some of the world’s most innovative brands. We believe the best solutions come from collaborative working partnerships with our clients. Whether an established brand, or a start-up, we believe in the power of creative strategy, design, and technology to solve business challenges.
The Associate Director, Project Management role owns the successful delivery of projects and outcomes through effective program management, client management, and team leadership. You are responsible for high-quality deliverables that power client satisfaction, meet business requirements, and balance client and agency economics. You will own project definition, scope monitoring, budgeting & timing at the program level.
- Architect the plans that allow our teams to create exciting work
- Develop and implement executional strategies for client projects
- Produce dynamic digital or multimedia experiences and engagements
- Partner with clients, executives, and team members to plan, scope and produce great work
- Plan for, manage, and mitigate risk
- Guide multi-disciplinary teams to produce work in the smartest way possible
- Facilitate collaboration
- Guide continual process improvement and documentation of best practices
- Identify opportunities and implement solutions to improve client and team dynamics, interactions, and overall collaborative spirit
- Identify best practices, processes, and tools for complex client work
- Balance the needs of clients and internal teams
- Help provide training and mentoring to junior team members, as needed
Your Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 7-10 years experience managing large, complex programs
- Prior digital and/or advertising agency experience
- Prior experience leading full-year retainer engagements with over $5MM in agency billings
- Minimum 2 years of experience leading a team
- Possess an expert knowledge of modern digital deliverables, capabilities and processes
- Experience working with Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Knowledge of agency operations and financials
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Effective negotiation and conflict management skills
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Robust portfolio of industry-leading digital projects
- Experience with automotive, parts & service, or transportation industry preferred
- Eventually, open to travel as needed
- PMP and/or CSM (preferred)
- Holding company experience (preferred).
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Benefits of Working Here:
- Flexible vacation policy: time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
- 15 paid holidays throughout the year
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Tuition reimbursement.