Enterprise Account Manager, Performance Marketing
- 35 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
With over 20 years of experience and 700+ associates across 7 different countries, CJ Affiliate (formerly Commission Junction) is the most trusted and established name in performance marketing.
We specialize in cultivating partnerships between top brands and trusted publishers to help them drive revenue and grow their businesses. CJ’s industry-leading solutions and services are what makes our innovative marketing technology (“martech”) the platform of choice for over 3,800 global brands across all industries including retail, travel, finance, technology, and home services. As part of Publicis Groupe, our data capabilities, future-focused tech, and strategic expertise power meaningful connections so brands can reach consumers wherever they are.
We take just as much pride in our innovative technology and comprehensive data as we do in the expertise and dedication of our people. Our collaborative teams are equipped with advanced tools, training, and career development opportunities in order to provide our clients with cutting edge solutions, strategies, and support that drive meaningful results. Our people are at the heart of it all—people who dare to think big.
So, what is Affiliate Marketing?
Think about the last time you bought something online. Maybe your favorite influencer shared a product that caught your eye. Perhaps you already knew what you wanted to buy, but there were so many options that you needed help from a trusted review site. Or maybe you simply love combing coupon sites for hot deals. However you finally made your purchase, chances are you interacted with affiliate publishers along the way—whether they influenced you, provided helpful information, or made sure you got the best price. CJ provides the performance marketing platform that connects brands with these publishers to create valuable resources frequently used by shoppers such as yourself.
The Enterprise Account Manager role is critical to CJ’s core differentiator of growing top innovative publishers in the space! This role is focused on managing influential publishers within the affiliate space as we grow advertiser programs. You will be responsible for creating, nurturing and growing long-term affiliate relationships through the CJ network.
Do these things interest you? You will:
• Strategically lead, develop, and grow a portfolio of top Enterprise/Key Account publishers, by creating focused strategy plans to launch new advertiser opportunities, optimize existing partnerships and adopt CJ solutions.
• Build relationships with day-to-day contacts and executive team for this group of publishers, to identify and meet mutual goals.
• Create advocacy for your publishers with existing advertisers, internal teams and prospective clients through communication of partnership opps, and education on publisher audience value.
• Use Data to deliver strategic plans customized for each client based on network benchmarking, publisher performance and industry expertise.
• Train and educate publishers on best practices that enable them to position themselves effectively. Present CJ innovations to solve and/or enhance their goals and objectives.
• Define platform features and capability enhancements as a product stakeholder on behalf of your portfolio.
• Create and deliver presentations for internal Account Teams, advertiser clients and prospects that showcase opportunities with your portfolio of publishers.
What we look for:
• 3+ years of experience working in digital performance marketing role or equivalent related experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Critical thinker and problem solver. Able to influence/develop account strategies that contribute to publishers' overall objectives
• Ability to working cross functionally with Product, Analytics, Accounting and Technology teams to accomplish client objectives
• Passion for innovation and technology
• Proficient knowledge of the Microsoft suite of products, including Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoin
Why CJ Affiliate?
CJ Affiliate is the leader in Affiliate Marketing. We take pride in our innovative technology, comprehensive data solutions and our people. We equip our teams with advanced tools, training and career development opportunities all to provide cutting edge solutions, strategies and support to deliver high quality results for our clients. We work in an energetic, results-oriented, collaborative, team environment that recognizes exceptional performance. As we evolve and grow as a business, so do you.
We're a community of creative and passionate problem solvers who go the distance to tackle the tough questions, think outside the box, and drive intelligent growth, for our clients—and ourselves. We foster and embody an inclusive and collaborative culture where diverse perspectives are sought, relationships are valued, and people feel accepted with a sense of belonging in expressing themselves authentically. We pride ourselves in having a workplace environment that values both work and play. Business Resource Groups, Fun team outings, office events, and flexible time off mean a work life balance with colleagues that turn into lifelong friends.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
CJ Affiliate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CJ Affiliate’s policies prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. CJ Affiliate also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.