- Chancery Ln, London, UK
Leo Burnett is where great, big, populist creative ideas happen.
These are the sort of ideas that get us excited, the sort of ideas our clients want, and the sort of ideas that we believe actually work. This has just always been the Leo Burnett way but, recently, we’ve really turned up the volume...
Over the last two years, Leo Burnett has evolved to deliver these ideas through one of the most innovative service offerings of any creative agency in London.
In fact, for the last four years, Leo Burnett has consistently been in the Top 10 of Campaign’s New Business Wins League Table. And most importantly, our creative output has never been better.
It’s this distinctive approach, combined with our passion for populist creativity and restless pursuit of excellence, that makes Leo Burnett such a uniquely special place to work. This person, therefore, requires the same ethos and must be capable of working independently across multiple briefs and design for all types of media.
We’re looking for a passionate Senior Designer to join our team. A team player who can sink their teeth into the day-to-day design function, whilst thinking fast on their feet and can comfortably work in a fast-paced environment alongside a passionate team.
Our ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Great conceptual and design skills.
- Exceptional layout, grid, typography, and information design skills.
- Excellent at brand identity and campaign thinking spanning both print and digital.
- Having illustration skills would be beneficial but not a must.
- You will have experience in a busy studio environment ideally in a design or advertising agency.
- You’ll have a fantastic portfolio with a good range of styles.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team, collaborating from concept to final delivery of a project.
- You’ll be able to talk about your work and think with confidence in front of both
- the wider agency as well as clients.
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe CC (After Effects / Cinema 4D would be a bonus)
- Great time management and the ability to produce outstanding work to a deadline.
- You’ll be a great problem-solver, with the judgement, experience and decisiveness to make things happen.
- You’ll have a positive can-do attitude and like to push boundaries.
In return, you’ll have the opportunity to develop and hone your talents across a unique range of projects. You’ll be working closely with a broad selection of interesting clients whilst becoming part of a growing Design team.
As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, we are committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.