Revenue Analyst 1
- 4 Technology Dr, Westborough, MA 01581, USA
With over 20 years of experience, CJ Affiliate is the most trusted and established name in affiliate marketing. As a performance-based marketing channel, we help advertisers acquire new customers and increase sales to current customers, while facilitating compensation to publishers for every action they drive. We reach billions of consumers by creating fair, transparent, and successful partnerships between advertisers and publishers.
We take just as much pride in our innovative technology and comprehensive data as we do in the expertise and dedication of our people. Our collaborative teams are equipped with advanced tools, training, and career development opportunities in order to provide our clients with cutting edge solutions, strategies, and support that drive meaningful results.
Under Publicis Groupe’s solution hub Publicis Media, CJ Affiliate has the resources and commitment to offer a truly customer-centric approach to affiliate marketing across our 14 offices worldwide. Above all else, our greatest asset has always been our people, and we are honored that that some of the best and brightest in the industry choose to call us home. We hope you will, too.
About the Opportunity
The Revenue Analyst I will be responsible for day to day billing/revenue activities for a book of clients and answering inquiries from client teams and other internal groups and for preparing a daily advertiser low balance report.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process transactional billing orders
- Review supporting documentation to determine validity
- Process invoices and manage delivery to the clients
- Generate client specific reporting
- Maintain internal controls
- Answer inquiries from clients as well as internal groups
- Special projects as needed
- Monitor advertiser accounts in the 10-day negative balance grace period to ensure prompt payment
- Issue daily reports for account deactivation countdown
- Monitor deactivated advertiser accounts for subsequent payment and initiate reactivation if paid
- Post Value Added Service (VAS) charges to customer accounts
- Create and maintain client set up related to A/R in various systems
- Monitor Jira ticket system for customer A/R VAS issues
- Contribute to a cohesive departmental unit; promote team environment
- Promote open intra/interdepartmental communication channels
- 1-3 years billing background in high transactional environment preferred
- 1-2 years customer service experience, preferably in accounts receivable
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Strong Excel skills and strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Able to work with a sense of urgency and without hands on supervision
- Ability to display initiative and ownership
- Proactive and able to anticipate needs and issues before they arise
- Must be detail oriented and possess good organizational skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Flexible as responsibilities may shift over time
- College graduate with general understanding of accounting principles, with some college level accounting courses completed
Why CJ Affiliate?
CJ Affiliate is the leader in Affiliate Marketing. We take pride in our innovative technology, comprehensive data solutions and our people. We equip our teams with advanced tools, training and career development opportunities all to provide cutting edge solutions, strategies and support to deliver high quality results for our clients. We work in an energetic, results-oriented, collaborative, team environment that recognizes exceptional performance. As we evolve and grow as a business, so do you.
We're a community of creative and passionate problem solvers who go the distance to tackle the tough questions, think outside the box, and drive intelligent growth, for our clients—and ourselves. We foster and embody an inclusive and collaborative culture where diverse perspectives are sought, relationships are valued, and people feel accepted with a sense of belonging in expressing themselves authentically. We pride ourselves in having a workplace environment that values both work and play. Business Resource Groups, Fun team outings, office events, and flexible time off mean a work life balance with colleagues that turn into lifelong friends.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.