SEM & Programmatic Specialist
- Budapest, Irányi u., Hungary
Our Hungarian subsidiary is expanding its team, therefore we are looking for SEM & Programmatic Execution Specialist for our Budapest team. We believe that great things can be done with motivated staff.
What you can expect:
- You will develop Google Ads and Programmatic strategies
- Complete setup and daily optimization of SEM and Programmatic campaigns
- Execute tactical campaigns and ad-hoc tasks
- Preparation of statistics, weekly & monthly reports
- Formulate insights and actions plans based on results and reports
- Tracking analytics of landing pages, proposing conversion measurements
- You will have a predictable work schedule with a transparent taskload
- You will be a part of a supportive team able to cowork on more complex projects and you'll have the full support of your leader within an agile digital team
You are our (wo)man if:
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in a similar job
- You have a degree in marketing, economics, statistics or mathematics (or you have another degree, your analytical skills are strong)
- You have gained experience in running performance-based campaigns
- You know Google Ads / DV360 at a high level, you use it with confidence
- You are familiar with Google Analytics at an experienced user level
- You routinely use Excel and Power Point
- You speak at least intermediate English and have strong writing skills
- You have a proactive personality and a thorough, precise work style
- Bonus points if: you have knowledge of E-commerce / Pivot / Data Studio / DCM and if you have already worked for a PPC or media agency
Why should you join Publicis Groupe?
- Competitive salary - We will give you a perfectly decent amount of salary in exchange for your hard work. During the selection process we will try and find that sweet spot, which will make you happy when you open your offer letter.
- Multicultural and diverse environment - We have around 260 colleagues (and counting) from every part of the world, why not join us and learn some Portuguese during lunch breaks?
- Downtown office - This year we have moved to a beautiful downtown office - if you are curious how a baroque ballroom and a modern glass floored terrace could be in the same building and still looking fabulous, see it for yourself!
- Hybrid working model - However, we love being in the office, we also know that sometimes you need time to do your job super-focused and preferably alone. That’s why we work in a hybrid model, a few days in the office and a few days at home. Or however you like it, you can spend all five days a week in your office chair, you’ll definitely find some teams doing this.
- Flexible working hours - The working hours are also flexible. Here we have to mention that as we work for clients, you cannot do your job during the evening, but if you have a dentist’s appointment at 3 p.m., we won’t say you can’t go.
- Company events - Once you have joined us, you’ll see that we not only learn each other's native language (remember the unofficial language lessons from above?), but also having regular get-togethers. Trying not to stay thirsty during every third Thursday (yes, we definitely call them Thirsty Thursdays!), having different themed parties during even the day with ice-cream in the garden or just simply having a wardrobe exchange mini market to give our clothes a new opportunity with someone else.
- Dog friendly office - If you have a furry, occasionally barking four-legged bestie, they are also more than welcome in the office.
- Relocation - Would you like to join us from the other side of the globe? Looking forward talking to you! If we agree on working together, we will help you getting through the bureaucracy and get you the working visa you need.
Interested? Come and join the Publicis Groupe adventure!
Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.