Senior Manager - Media
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Starcom is a world-renowned media communications agency that architects connected human experiences to create value through precision marketing, content and technology solutions. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including: Samsung, Stellantis, VISA, McDonald’s and more. Starcom is part of Publicis Media—the global media solutions group which also encompasses Zenith, Spark Foundry and Digitas.
The key responsibilities within this role will be to manage and lead the day-to-day activity for the client and media team. This is a hands-on role involving daily interactions with a high performance team delivering advanced performance services.
You should have the ability to work successfully with teams, including your direct subordinates, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Lead and develop strategy and planning capabilities to deliver a complete Digital performance proposition across all touchpoints and techniques.
- Drive best practice throughout the wider digital team; specifically improving the quality of insight, planning rationales and the creativity of digital campaigns.
- Influence and help shape how the campaigns perform across all digital performance media and products in different markets & areas.
- Deliver annual strategies and operation plans.
- Deliver best-in-class customer journey planning and acquisition discipline to reach or exceed growth targets and performance metrics.
- Establish proven attribution model that evolves over time to optimize channels, partners and platforms.
- Plan and supervise all buying and implementation of campaigns
- Lead and inspire the team, driving standards to achieve the highest level of excellence.
- Execute a constant test and learn process and structure within the marketing team.
- Be a digital leader for the team, not only supporting but engaging in knowledge sharing with your peers across the team.
We are looking for someone who can come in and immediately make an impact. This person should exude confidence and display a desire to learn. Whilst the successful candidate will be well supported, we would be ideally looking for someone who can ‘hit the ground running’.
Ideally, we are looking for someone who has:
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience of 6-8 years in a similar field
And we are looking for someone who shows:
- Technical expertise of all Google Products & Advertising Platforms (Google Ad Manager, Google Marketing Platform - Google DV360, Search 360, Analytics 360, AdWords, Campaign Manager, etc.) and all social platforms like – Facebook business manager, Snapchat Ads Manager, Twitter for Business, etc.
- Complete understanding of platform level technical requirements, planning, estimating, bid and budget management, optimizations techniques and reporting process.
- Google Data Studio working knowledge.
- Attribution modelling working knowledge.
- Commercially astute.
- Proactive thinker.
- Clear communicator.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.