- Beirut - Lebanon, Beirut, Lebanon
Starcom is a world-renowned media communications agency that architects connected human experiences to create value through precision marketing, content and technology solutions. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including: Samsung, Stellantis, VISA, McDonald’s and more. Starcom is part of Publicis Media—the global media solutions group which also encompasses Zenith, Spark Foundry and Digitas.
Your key responsibility in this role will be to support the media division and wider media team with their day-to-day duties relating to developing strategic channel/media approaches that routinely impress and excite clients. The role of a Media Executive is to shape and execute effective advertising campaigns for clients. Your job will be to identify and reach target audiences, as well as evaluate campaign performance.
- Use research tools and data to analyse target audience and products. Develop knowledge of research tools such as GWI, brand pulse... etc to understand the business.
- Expertly developing and evaluating RFPs, making smart vehicle list recommendations and producing media plans.
- In-depth knowledge of advertising products, formats, channels and always up to date on any new products in market.
- Developing close working relationships with vendors, as well as managing cross-departmental issues/questions regarding campaign execution.
- Develop expertise in planning tools such as Ads manager, reach planner etc.. to monitor and evaluate campaign performance.
- Analyzing data to highlight key learnings – and translating those learnings into insights and actionable recommendations so that we can push our work to be even more outstanding.
- Monitoring campaign elements, performance and sharing status updates with client.
- Performing competitive analyses (monthly, quarterly, annually)
- Sharing with clients weekly alerts on market trends, new advertising products, competitive activity.
- Preparing & presenting basic rationale for media plans and proposals.
- To follow up with media publishers and practice teams on proper implementation of campaigns (implementation reports).
- To ensure booking by administration team is timely and accurate.
We are looking for someone who can come in and immediately make an impact. This person should exude confidence and display a desire to learn. Whilst the successful candidate will be well supported and trained, we would be ideally looking for someone who can ‘hit the ground running’.
Ideally we are looking for someone who has:
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
And someone who shows:
- Understanding of the different functions and roles within the agency.
- Broad knowledge of the market, consumer, channels and media research available.
- Analytical skills and ability to read and interpret data; an analytical mind with a creative eye.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to multi-task and cope with pressure.
- Efficient, proactive and takes ownership of work.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.