AEM Developer (Remote)
- 9525 Towne Centre Dr, San Diego, CA 92121, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The AEM Developer should have proven experience delivering complex solutions to customers and be able to work effectively both as an individual and as part of a team that is led by the Project Manager and Technical Architect. In addition, the AEM Developer should be capable of providing leadership within a team as required by the project.
- Assist clients in achieving strategic e-business objectives through technology solution implementation, taking a technical leadership role in some circumstances.
- Deliver high quality consulting services to growing client base.
- Understand the client's technical environment and how they use technology to provide the best, focused advice.
- Provide input into estimating engagement activities and execute engagements following the Agile methodology including SCRUM.
- Document knowledge and best practices.
- Proactively gain a level of technical expertise through internally and externally available learning opportunities as applicable as well as self-study.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, electrical engineering, or related field and 3-5 years consulting experience.
- Java Development experience in a team environment.
- Experience in development of Java Server Pages and related technologies
- Knowledge of Java IDEs and source control management
- Experience in these areas a plus: Knowledge of web content management systems e.g., Vignette, Interwoven TeamSite, Drupal, Tridion, IBM WCM, etc.; Application Frameworks i.e. Spring, OSGI, Sling; Agile framework with SCRUM.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as customer relationship building skills.
- Adapt to and work effectively with a variety of clients and in challenging situations.
- Desire to participate in and help build and strengthen a team-oriented environment.
- Strong adherence to a consistent delivery methodology and associated deliverable generation.
- Debugging and appropriate debugging tools usage skills in general TCP/IP networking, UNIX and/or Windows NT/2000 Operating system, HTTP protocol and request processing, SMTP, etc. are a plus.
- Experience in at least one of the current SQL dialects is a plus.
- Administration and debugging of Web servers, e.g. Apache is a plus.
- Experience with Object-Oriented Programming Methodology & Practice, ideally with designing and programming of applications using Object Oriented Programming Methodology utilizing Java language constructs.
- Adobe Assets experience a plus
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.