Junior Motion Designer
- 40 Chancery Ln, London WC2A 1JA, UK
We are PG ONE. Aka Publicis Groupe One.
We are the ideas, production and media for over 30 of the world’s most known and loved brands from the world’s biggest advertiser, P&G (Procter & Gamble).
When you see Pampers, Gillette, Head & Shoulders, Fairy, Ariel, Always & Braun to name a few, that’s us.
We are made differently to conventional agencies as we believe in the power of togetherness. Under one roof you’ll find creatives, designers, strategists, account teams, producers, project managers, data scientists, PR & influence teams and media talent, all working as one.
And you’ll find a culture of pushing new boundaries to solve the most complex business challenges. We call this culture “Dare to be Different” and we are very proud of it. Because we know you have to keep breaking new ground, without fear, to be successful.
We’re believers that our differences make us stronger, which is why we actively look for and value diversity in every sense. We aim to build teams that represent people from all backgrounds and cultures, with a diversity of thought, perspectives and skill sets.
We are looking for an ambitious Junior Motion Designer who is looking to take the next step in their career. The design studio at PG One is fast paced and fun, you will get the opportunity to work on a broad range of assets for some of the world’s biggest brands and under the guidance of some of the best Creatives in the business. Our clients are ambitious and always looking for cutting-edge design, so there will be no shortage of exciting challenges and portfolio-enhancing work. You will need to be a good creative problem solver and team player with a strong portfolio and relevant design experience.
- Create and develop designs for visuals, brand guidelines, toolkits, digital, social media, print ads, OOH
- Working on multiple projects/tasks of varying complexity, meeting your deadlines
- Following the correct design processes and creating high quality deliverables
- Working with multi-disciplinary teams to ensure solutions meet the creative and client objectives
- Being a good team player, supporting your team members when required
- Ensuring that design and creative projects are delivered on time and accurately
- Ensure work is delivered against brand guidelines, attention to detail
- Being able to balance multiple projects and priorities to meet deadlines
- Proven Motion design skills within your portfolio
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects
- Proven experience of creating high quality designs for advertising campaigns
- Attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of online and offline design, brand development, creative process, digital platforms
Diversity and inclusion is a core part of who we are at Publicis UK. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture that encourages, celebrates and supports our wonderfully diverse employee group – whatever their age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity. Diversity and inclusion doesn’t just fuel our creativity and innovation, it brings us closer to our people and audiences. We will continue to strive to create a culture and environment where everyone feels empowered and more importantly comfortable enough to bring their full, authentic selves to work