- 40 Chancery Lane, London, United Kingdom
The Global Marketing Design Studio is an elite and diverse creative team at Publicis Groupe, comprising of over 25 creatives in 5 major cities across the Globe: London, New York, Chicago, Seattle, and Singapore. We are responsible for assisting in key revenue opportunities, enhancing Groupe’s visual identity, and influencing creative environments by delivering best-in-class design solutions throughout the organization. We are a passionate-fun bunch of creatives who embrace our key to success, collaboration.
Our London office is looking for a full-time Junior Designer who will support Publicis Groupe’s Global Marketing practice in all aspects of their visual output. This role works with many teams in shaping and delivering design across digital, pitch presentations, branding as well as internal and external communications.
This individual is a bright junior designer who is excited about the possibilities at Publicis. Motivated to deliver speed and quality with every project. This entry-level designer encompasses the foundational skills to deliver on various design projects from concept to completion. Continually listening for feedback and applying it to everyday needs; honing their skills and improving design output.
- Design various needs to enhance our brand’s visual identity
- Design incredible PowerPoint templates for pitch presentations; rich in detail, animation, and other high-level design elements
- Design print and digital collateral for global, regional and local pitches and programs
- Design experiential elements for global, regional and local pitches and programs
- Maintain Publicis’ graphic aesthetic and quality
- Execute multiple projects at once, efficiently meeting deadlines
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the client’s needs to purpose creative solutions
- Follow creative direction, work in a group dynamic, and actively participate on any given project or team to which assigned.
- A portfolio demonstrating strong design skills and a personal aesthetic
- Undergraduate degree in design or a related field
- Strong organizational skills
- Positive Attitude; receptive to creative direction and design feedback
- Ability to effectively communicate with various personality types and navigate through internal approval chains
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience in an agency setting is a plus
- Highly proficient in PowerPoint and Mac OS
- Familiarity with Keynote is a plus
- Familiarity with XD and/or Sketch is a plus
- Familiarity with web design is a plus