Media Executive | APEX Exchange
- Anson Rd, Singapore
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe ([Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Publicis Media is comprised of Starcom, Zenith, DigitasLBi, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital-first, data-driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
About APEX Exchange:
APEX Exchange is an innovative and disruptive investment solution designed to create unique opportunities that deliver tangible business benefits for Publicis Media Clients. These opportunities take many forms, such as inventory discounts, guaranteed outcome buying models, and bespoke packages, but ultimately always answer a strategic or business challenge that our Clients are facing.
We work closely with our media partners to identify these opportunities, and then take on a principle investment position in order to make them come to life on behalf of our Clients.
APEX is one of the fastest growing global solutions, with teams across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific, and is at the heart of Publicis Media’s value proposition for Clients.
In Asia Pacific specifically, Singapore is one of four APEX hubs, alongside China, Australia, and India.
As the Account Executive you will be required to support the Account Manager to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of all operational functions within the Singapore APEX team.
This will include campaign reporting, processing insertion orders, campaign reconciliation, billing support and general administration of campaign delivery for all Singapore APEX activity.
We are looking for someone who is keen to launch a career in the media industry; you must be curious, hardworking, and have a good eye for detail and accuracy.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to compile and complete regular campaign reports
- Create and process insertion orders between the necessary parties such as media publishers and technology partners
- Collate and share campaign screenshots
- Share assets and technical specifications with the necessary parties
- Provide reconciled delivery and billing reports for Finance
- Attention to detail
- Process driven
- Timely and clear communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be proficient in the use of Excel spreadsheets with the ability to write and understand basic formulae
- Be proficient in the use of PowerPoint.
- Ability to prioritise tasks based on urgency and importance
- Be confident working with numbers and analyzing data
- Highly organized and capable of working independently as well as operating as part of a team
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Displays a willingness to learn emerging platforms/ technology. This may include technologies such as The Trade Desk, DoubleClick Bid Manager, TTD, AOP, AAP and Facebook and Twitter APIs