- 21 Harris St, Pyrmont NSW 2009, Australia
We believe that creativity is the most powerful asset in business today.
Our ability to create fresh, original, disruptive, transformative ideas comes from a deep understanding of human behaviour. It’s what we bring to every business problem. We call it HumanKind™ thinking. It’s not about customers or consumers; we start with people and their behaviour. And we use all our intelligence, design thinking, digital innovation, and customer experience capabilities to shape that thinking into behaviour and business-changing solutions.
Because what’s good for people, is good for business. https://www.leoburnett.com.au/
We are looking for an ambitious and passionate Account Coordinator to join our Sydney team in this exciting entry-level opening.
In this role, you'll play a pivotal part in supporting our teams to deliver transformative creative ideas for our clients, and kick-start your advertising career in a supportive, award-winning global agency network.
What you'll do:
- Provide general support (project and administration) to the account service team
- Develop knowledge of agency structures and functions, utilising resources appropriately and efficiently
- Become expert in agency systems and procedures
- Develop an understanding of clients’ business
- Enthusiasm and drive
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office – Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Basic analytical skills
Leo Burnett believes that to deliver the best solutions to our clients, our people need to reflect the diverse communities in which our clients operate. We value diversity and the skills, knowledge and experience that difference brings to our culture and solutions. We encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, mature age workers, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people.