- 35 West Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL
As the Human Experience Company, we are a global media agency that believes in the alchemy of people and technology to create experiences people love and actions brands need. It’s in our DNA. We’re powered by the strength of our innovative, driven and intelligent people who are deeply passionate about achieving best-in-class results on behalf of our clients –some of the world’s leading marketers.
We value you and the work you do. We work hard, but also enjoy scores of perks rooted in our legacy of having one of the strongest agency cultures. Our top-notch health insurance plans and paid time off allow you much-needed time to recharge and achieve the work-life balance you need to bring your absolute best self to work.
The Investment Operations Associate Director is responsible for managing the team that handles our clients’ day-to-day digital business and investment operations. The Associate Director develops and implements processes and best practices to ensure digital investment success for our company and clients.
The Associate Director works on a variety of accounts and understands our digital systems, data needs, and media buy structure in order to improve process efficiency. The ability to problem solve and work well with various internal and external teams is a critical aspect of this role.
This role provides the opportunity to work on cross agency projects that drive business goals (both for Starcom and our clients) and increase efficiency across the agency.
- Develop and improve processes to ensure data integrity and implement across the agency
- Share ideas and solutions for pain points/problems in processes; work alongside internal and external teams to develop best practices, enhancements, and tools to improve them
- Develop and implement processes to improve the work required for digital buying, client billing, and digital reconciliation
- Develop processes to ensure data integrity and implement across the agency
- Maintain a strong understanding of the systems used such as Mediaocean/Prisma digital buying tool, Ad Servers/Verification, DSPs, Social Platforms, DMPs, and internal proprietary tools
- Serve as escalation point for teams to help troubleshoot operational issues
- Determine and activate how to deliver necessary data to teams for various reporting purposes
- Ensure proper digital contracts and terms are in place with vendors, evaluate IO notes requested by vendors
- Share best practices and learn from other teams in Publicis to ensure consistency and best work product across The Groupe
- Build and maintain strong relationships across multiple internal teams and leadership
- Maintain relationships with vendors to ensure trust and confidence with our buying partners
- Manage vendor-side billing and maintain close oversight of open items clearing
- Cultivate a team-focused mentality across the larger Investment Operations team
- Responsible for team management and development of Associates/Sr. Associates/Supervisors
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, consumer insights or equivalent
- 5+ years of related experience and 3+ years of management experience
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with diverse groups
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technical proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with heavy focus on Excel
- Knowledge of agency billing process (client-side and/or vendor-side)
- Knowledge of digital planning and buying process with understanding of various vendors, different cost methods, various reporting, and delivery validation
- Strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities and math proficiency
- Willingness to learn and create solutions that challenge the status quo
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving abilities with the ability to think unconventionally in proposing solutions
- A proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects effectively and work well under pressure to deliver high-quality work within tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven experience in effectively coaching and developing others
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.