Negotiator, Local Video Investment
- 375 Hudson Street, New York, NY
Publicis Media is one of Publicis Groupe’s four solution hubs, aligning all of Publicis Groupe’s media agencies and operations. Publicis Groupe (Euronext Paris Exchange: FR0000130577; CAC 40 index), is the world’s third largest communications group. APEX Exchange (APEX) is a distinct/next-generation global trading entity within Publicis Media that identifies new ways to deliver value to clients.
APEX Exchange (APEX) is a distinct next-generation trading entity within Publicis Media that identifies and invests in emerging market trends to benefit Publicis clients.
APEX develops innovative offerings through direct partnerships and principal investments that allow clients of all size to benefit from custom solutions that best fit their business challenges in an increasingly complex media environment.
Clients opt into solutions outside the agency’s core services that offer tangible benefits including guaranteed outcomes, increased flexibility, and advantageous pricing.
· As a Negotiator, you will be responsible for maintaining and coordinating unwired and local TV campaigns for APEX clients.
· Negotiating and stewarding unwired and local broadcast/cable activity
· Understanding how the unwired process works including both national and local terms
· Aggregating various stations/markets to create unwired buys
· Being able to estimate delivery for all target demographics
· Keeping track of local and national marketplace conditions
· Able to pursue value added opportunities
· Maintain confirmation of purchase, schedules, budgets, and reconciliation of station billing
· Monitor performance of buys and securing bonus weight for under-delivery
· Evaluate post-analyses and secure bonus weight for any under-deliveries
· Meet all due dates for buys, post-analyses, and assigned projects
· Bachelor’s degree required, ideally in advertising or marketing
· 2+ years of relevant experience (including unwired and local buying)
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
· Collaborative, team player mindset while being self-sufficient
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proficient in Mediaocean is a plus.
· Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and work well under tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
· Prior experience of trade/barter is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.