Campaign Manager, Precision
- 40 East Verdugo Avenue, Burbank, CA
The Zenith Precision team is passionate about data and advocates for and trains communication planning teams to leverage live data to surface audience insights and uncover new audience segments. This highly focused team is dedicated to leveraging Ad Tech in order to achieve this goal.
The Campaign Manager owns strategic planning and campaign execution for an assigned client. This position is both strategic and tactical in scope, requiring the Campaign Manager to independently generate strategic insights for the campaigns in his/her portfolio and implement campaigns with the support of Campaign Specialists. Campaign Managers train Campaign Specialists on client specific requirements, providing expertise in optimization strategies and guidance on best practices related to client communication.
The ideal candidate will have prior online trafficking and campaign management experience, strong analytical and communication skills, and prior experience with bid management platforms and active campaign optimization. Campaign Managers must possess a strong inner drive to contribute.
· Effectively communicate digital strategies and rational for tactical approaches for each campaign
· Execute, manage, and optimize online media campaigns and programs for agency clients (e.g. auction/exchange based performance media, audience-based buying, remarketing campaigns) while meeting or surpassing client performance expectations
· Oversight of larger and more strategic accounts and client relationships
· Develop, grow, and maintain relationships with AOD customers through exceptional client service
· Formulate proposals for new client opportunities
· Manage the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artifacts, and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch
· Partner with Analytics team on campaign measurement reporting and insights generation
· Provide regular insights to clients detailing performance, campaign optimizations, and new opportunities
· Work with media partners to ensure accurate platform implementation
· Troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and live campaigns
· Oversee campaign QA process
· Provide monthly auditing reports to Agency partners and actualize bill/pay systems when applicable
· Lead and assist in coaching, managing, and educating Campaign Managers and Campaign Specialists, helping to support campaigns
· Attend client meetings, as needed
· Participate in regular knowledge share sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance
- Four-year college degree
- Must have 2+ years of experience in bid management, campaign management/optimization, or digital media operations
- Client facing experience with the ability to identify risks and effectively manage through issues
- Understanding of traditional and interactive media planning elements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong desire to contribute to a team
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.