- 384 Northyards Boulevard NW, Atlanta, GA
Zenith is The ROI Agency, we succeed when our clients succeed. We have a simple strategy: motivate our people, deliver great work, and delight our clients. Clients want to work with happy and motivated people. We have a superb Talent team, helping the agency recruit, develop and retain the industry's best talent. We're constantly striving to create a winning culture and we're delighted that 91% of our people would recommend us as a great place to work. We are single mindedly focused on delivering great work. We have a consistent track record of making our clients' communications more effective. Our goal is to achieve commercial marketing success. We don't set out to win awards but see them as a function of great work. Our greatest credential is our client list. Every day we work on challenging business and communication issues, in partnership with great client marketing teams. We are proud to have worked with many of our clients for 10 years or more and are equally proud of our new relationships. To learn more, visit www.zenithmedia.com
- Maintaining strong relationship with key clients
- Following detailed instructions and using established procedures, completes work in a detailed and complete manner
- Supervising, training and developing skills of Assistants and Supervisors by managing workload, delegating responsibilities and checking work for accuracy.
- Provide job performance feedback to subordinates and make recommendations to management.
- Providing staffing recommendations and daily supervision to all accounts
- Performs under immediate supervision, using established procedures to accomplish assigned tasks
- Assists in more advanced functions as part of training and development
- Refers questions and problems to higher levels
- Resource for others in resolution of complex problems/issues
- Minimal supervision, relies on advanced experience/judgment
- May perform other duties and responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Responsible for managing projects and resources for areas of specialization, both media specialization and client business specialization
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Incumbents will be evaluated, in part, based on performance of each essential function. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Minimal supervision, relies on experience/ judgment
- Excellent management and motivational skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and quantitative/analytical skills
- Strong client presentation skills and business writing skills
- Demonstrated expertise in strategic planning
- Detail-oriented and proven ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years media planning experience including 5 years in a management capacity
- Offline and Online media experience
- Must have strong working knowledge of National and Local Media
- Computer Skills/Software Knowledge: Microsoft Suite, Nielsen, Kantar Software, IMS, Flowchart Software, R/F and Optimization Software, Social Tracking tools, Comscore, Google Analytics
- Exceptional written and verbal skills, with ability to present to clients, maintain client correspondence and internal documentation
- Demonstrate ability to learn new propriety software and processes quickly and proficiently
- Understanding of Activation/Negotiation team functions
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of each media type
- Able to make independent decisions and identify priorities
- Meet client and internal deadlines and obligations
- Manage projects, resources, stakeholders, and participants
- Orient, train, assign and review the work of subordinates
- Be able to identify and promote solutions
- Be a resource to others in the resolution of complex problems/issues
- Knows industry trends and emerging media
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.