- Atlanta, GA 30328, USA, Atlanta, GA, United States
About Publicis Media:
Publicis Media is one of Publicis Groupe’s four solution hubs, aligning all of Publicis Groupe’s media agencies and operations. Publicis Groupe (Euronext Paris Exchange: FR0000130577; CAC 40 index), is the world’s third largest communications group. APEX Exchange (APEX) is a distinct/next-generation global trading entity within Publicis Media that identifies new ways to deliver value to clients.
APEX is a value-based solution that develops innovative offerings through direct partnerships and principal investments that allow clients of all sizes to have custom solutions that best fit their business needs. Clients opt into solutions outside of the agency’s core services that offer a tangible benefit.
Specialists are fully competent in the use of current media systems and has in depth knowledge of all Broadcast Traffic procedures. Their primary duties involve complete support of client needs in the disbursement of commercial content based on media agency broadcast investment. They have strong interpersonal skills and are able to quickly resolve conflicts relative to overall Traffic processes. They are familiar with Traffic guidelines and are able to fulfill all activities required under strict deadlines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Must demonstrate complete working knowledge of Agency procedures, terminology, and business goals, especially in relation to client(s) they are assigned to
• Maintain professional attitude and good working relationships with peers, team counter parts, vendors, and, client contacts
• Demonstrate expertise in the use of media systems
• Have specific client assignments and accurately meet all requirements necessary to execute or fulfill client approved media plans
• Demonstrate excellent skills in written, verbal, and interpersonal communications, diligently attend to details, follow-through on all business requests, and understand sense of urgency
• Demonstrate the ability to appropriately communicate with and understand the roles of internal and external partners (i.e. creative agencies, vendors, etc.)
• Maintain a positive attitude
Additional Broadcast Traffic Specialist Responsibilities:
• Routinely reviews buy specifications provided by media teams and fully understand all Client expectations
• Utilizes proprietary media system to view commercial units loaded by media teams under specific client estimates and issues traffic instructions directly to broadcast vendors, providing information regarding correct creative messaging to be aired during specific programming.
• Confirms delivery of traffic instructions and commercial materials
• Maintains system records with commercial data necessary for media and financial purposes
• Assist Media Reconciliation Team during vendor invoice reconciliation process
• Participate in system enhancement testing or training
• Provide support to less experienced individuals under discretion of the Traffic Supervisor
• College degree in similar field preferred
• 2+ years previous experience in similar field
• Proven record in time management and organizational skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.