Digital Experience Strategist (Freelance)
- 225 Liberty St, New York, NY 10281, USA
For 25 years, Level has developed marketing solutions for some of the world’s most innovative brands. We believe the best solutions come from collaborative working partnerships with our clients. Whether an established brand, or a start-up, we believe in the power of creative strategy, design, and technology to solve business challenges.
Rauxa is seeking an Experience Strategist to partner with our team to lead UX/UX strategy for a client in the telecommunications space. This role participates in all phases of strategy, from context framing to the development of roadmaps and design, and ongoing consultation. This is a temporary position.
- Provide strategic leadership to turn brand strategies into actionable customer experiences, creating innovative and connected digital campaigns, tactics and programs
- Articulate and frame a client’s business problem and the business value of recommendations, initiatives, solutions and/or phases of a strategic roadmap
- Define the value web/ecosystem which best frames client problems and opportunities from the perspective of customers/partners
- Develop and align experience strategy with the brand's and client’s business goals and objectives
- Incorporate performance analytics and data insights into brief development, customer journeys, usability testing, and creative execution
- Be forward thinking and eager to work with agency partners to continually evaluate each tactic’s performance, as well as help evaluate the overall impact of the in-market experience
- Partner with Account, UX and Strategy teams to orchestrate journey mapping workshops, ideation sessions, and tactical planning
- Facilitate meetings, working sessions and workshops with sensitivity to client and team needs
- Manage key tracks of work (including other individuals) in accordance with established budget, work plans and quality standards
- Demonstrate excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to set priorities while handling multiple projects
- Articulate agency POV with conviction; become a trusted and integral strategic advisor to the Client team
- You have 4+ years of experience as a digital or customer experience strategist at a digital, advertising or marketing agency or within a consulting environment
- You have an understanding of integrated and omni-channel marketing including journey mapping, customer segmentation, targeting, 1 st and 3 rd party data integration, creative and message optimization
- You have proven experience in various types of user or customer research, user testing and analysis, insights generation, touchpoint/ journey mapping, workshop design and management, developing sketches/low fidelity wireframes for digital prototypes, products, and/or services
- You have expertise in analysis of research and applying findings to drive qualified thinking, strategy development and briefing
- You are able to articulate design concepts, strategies and roadmaps clearly through exceptional oral and written communication skills
- You are proficient in storytelling and defining the format: presentation decks, documentation, visual artifacts
- You have an understanding of the technical nature of digital marketing solutions
- You are an effective and persuasive presenter and great listener
- You have excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills, and are a superior critical thinker
- You have the ability to work in a flexible, dynamic and fast-paced environment
- You are proactive and are able to work independently as well as collaborate with stakeholders and colleagues.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.