Senior Strategic Planner
- 3rd Fl., Sindhorn Tower 1, 130-132 Wireless Road,, Pathumwan, Bangkok, Thailand
Leo Burnett Worldwide is one of the leading agencies under the Publicis Group Worldwide, the 4th largest communications group globally.
Leo Burnett Worldwide was founded in Chicago in 1935, and now is one of the world's largest agency networks with 98 offices in 84 countries and more than 10,000 employees worldwide.
The Leo Burnett Group Thailand was established in 1965 with 55 years of success as one of the icons of the advertising industry in Thailand with countless proven records on creative performance as well as business achievements.
Over 170 professionals are working across multiple Holistic Communication Solution disciplines that provide creative solutions for all business problems.
As Strategic Planner you’re responsible for creating the effective communication strategies for the communication campaigns of brands within Publicis’ or Publicis Groupe’s client portfolio. This includes targeting the right audience, as well as setting the tone and message of the campaign. For this, you will combine market data, qualitative research and product knowledge in a brief that enables the creative team to produce ideas that will move consumers. Furthermore, you will participate in selling the strategy and the ideas to clients.
- Consumer and Category Understanding:
- Analyze existing data, market reports and trends
- Develop ad-hoc research projects
- Attend focus groups to do qualitative research
- Research the product or service to be advertised, which may involve gaining technical or specific knowledge
- Research the competitive environment: the market situation and the communication in the category
- In summary, gain a comprehensive context for advertising strategies by analyzing a range of information in great detail, including demographics, socio-economics and the market for the client’s product
- Briefing and Communication Strategies:
- Work with the client to establish their aims and objectives
- Write creative briefs or participate in writing briefs with inputs and directions
- Brief the creative team; set the strategic angle to approach a project; provide the creative team with a clearly defined brief that contains concise information on the product, category, audience and strategy
- Communicate with colleagues within the agency, such as creatives and account managers in the process of developing a campaign
- 5+ years of strategy experience in relevant digital and creative agencies – consulting, Client-side and media experience will also be a consideration
- Demonstrable experience in a variety of strategic engagements with regional or global Client brands from various
- Strong creative problem solving, both on a conceptual level in defining the strategic vision and a practical level in handling planning and operational considerations
- Fluent with insight generation, preparing briefs and briefing stimulus and able to coordinate the creative process with appropriate support from seniors
- Up-to-date knowledge of marketing technologies (martech) and digital experience across Paid, Owned and Earned channels
- Passion for online advertising and emerging trends in the digital landscape
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment