- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Heartbeat is a healthcare marketing & creative agency, headquartered in NYC and powered by ~300 smart people all over the US. In the past four years, we’ve been named a 4-time “Best Place to Work” by AdAge and MM+M and a “Diversity & Inclusion Champion” by MedAdNews.
We’re Heartbeat, the marketing agency for Healthcare Challenger Brands and the brave clients behind them. And hopefully you’re our next Art Supervisor, helping us to deliver game-changing campaigns for Consumers & Healthcare Professionals in the Rare Disease space.
The focus areas are 1) bringing Brand Strategies to life, 2) building scalable design systems, platforms, and programs and 3) designing consistent, meaningful, and innovative brand experiences.
Read on to learn more about what qualities we’re looking for in a new member of the crew and why you’re gonna dig working with us.
- Strong conceptual abilities, solid art direction skills and a knowledge of the digital landscape
- Creative thought leader when participating in internal and external meetings and reviews. When meeting with or presenting to clients s/he communicates intelligently and confidently
- Ability to build a brand visually from the ground up, including developing color palettes, type families, illustration/photography style, point of view and more
- Ability to manage production of brand visuals (photo shoots, developers, animators, illustrators, and 3rd party/vendor creative production.)
- Supervise art direction as a liaison between Senior Art Director/Art Director and Creative Director. Act as an advisor to junior art staff
- Develops strong internal and external relationships with creative supervisors, art partners, and account counterparts.
- Collaborate with copywriters, art directors and account team to provide creative, strategically sound solutions for client, in-house and new business needs
- Work closely with the copy, editorial and project management departments to ensure that projects are completed according to deadlines
- Actively listens and encourages an environment of open dialogue.
- Talent to inspire clients and team members with great visual design
- Desire to take on new challenges, grow and learn every day
- Convey scientific information into compelling and memorable messages for Consumer/HCP campaigns
- Own jobs, beginning to end
- Clearly communicate information and direction to other art directors as well as suppliers, freelancers, and editorial staff
- Attend market research
- Support in development of operational system and process
- Passionate about design, is self-motivated, and is quick to meet challenges with strategic thought
- Digitally focused, ability to understand and translate creativity into user experiences
- Experience with strategic brainstorming and campaign development
- Adobe creative suite, ppt, keynote, Sketch, Adobe XD, working knowledge of HTML and interactive execution principals
- BA or BS degree
- Proven creative ability
- 5+ years of agency experience
- Pharma experience preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.