Account Executive - Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness
- 101 Wood Ln, London W12 7FA, UK
Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness exists to move the world. We are an agency that moves people and is moved by people.
As technology plays a greater and greater role in our lives, there is a risk it can disconnect us too. We believe that empathy is the skill to keep us human. Empathy combines care & understanding to balance the digital and physical, the scientific and artistic, and the personal and global.
Empathy does not just better connect our work to audiences; it also improves the connection between our clients and us and to one another within the agency.
We pride ourselves on caring about our clients’ business more than they do and strive to demonstrate this in every interaction.
What we do spans everything from strategic consultancy and business transformation, to integrated brand launches and to multi-channel tactical deployment. Shiny awards are not the be-all and end-all, but our trophy cabinet offers recognition of our determination to deliver standout, innovative work for our clients across a broad range of disciplines and specialisms.
To find out more please visit: www.saatchiwellness.co.uk
As an Account Executive your primary role is to provide full support to their assigned account handling team, or teams, to deliver innovative and effective ideas.
The role will focus on the accurate and timely delivery of work under the direction of more senior members of the team, ensuring commercial success for both client and agency. We are looking for Account Executives with some experience that have a science / health background and are wanting to join a successful agency.
- You will have prior Account Executive experience with a science background.
- You will execute client deliverables to a high standard
- You will be responsible for tracking time, scope and budget
- You will work with Project Managers to ensure timely delivery of all financial reports
- You will build successful relationships with clients and be the point of contact
- You will have a broad understanding for GDPR compliance and how that interacts with your projects.
- You will have prior Account Executive experience working within a similar agency and a science degree
- You should be comfortable delivering against the responsibilities outlined in the What you will do section above
- You will be able to build relationships quickly, confident and personable in your approach
- You will have the ability to adapt and flex your working style dependent on the audience
- You’ll be a strong communicator with great standard of written, spoken and presentation English
- You’ll be a problem solver, demonstrating proactivity and initiative
- You can identify continuous improvement opportunities
- You’ll have a strong sense of drive and commitment to getting the task done
An inclusive workplace
The more diverse our team, the more imaginative, intelligent and inspirational our culture and our work will become. Here are some of the ways we help promote diversity at Publicis Health.
• Diversity & Inclusion management
• Anonymised CV submissions
• Mandatory unconscious bias training
• Career and school programmes to build industry access for people from mixed socio-economic backgrounds
• Support communities for women, LGBTQ+, BAME employees and their allies.
• A mental health programme which includes free HeadSpace membership.
Publicis Groupe has committed €45 million to diversity, inclusion and social injustice within the network As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Groupe UK is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.