- 40 Water Street, Boston, MA
Digitas is the Connected Marketing agency, built on the principle that there are better ways for brands to connect with people. We leverage comprehensive data, technology, creative, media and strategy capabilities to deliver Media-Fueled Creativity via connected Solutions that include Connected Campaigns, Social Marketing, Brand Experience, CRM & Loyalty, and Marketing Transformation. A Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Global Marketing Agencies for six consecutive years, Digitas serves the world’s leading brands through a global network comprised of more than 4,000 employees across over 30 countries and 50 offices. For more information visit www.digitas.com.
What you’ll do:
Help manage the overall strategy for organic social content creation and manage publishing across channels for a large financial services brand as part of the Social Strategy team.
As a Social Strategist, you’ll assist with organic social content strategy, making sure everything is briefed with sound insight and every post makes the best use of each platform.
You’ll manage publishing across channels while working with a team of community management experts who help you to spot trends on social and act by creating relevant content.
You’ll also be a key linchpin between internal teams, collaborating with creative, strategy and data capabilities to improve the client’s social channels over time.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
- Own social publishing and internal content calendars while providing recommendations on cadence and channel distribution, etc.
- Understand the broader social conversation and spot opportunities to participate via posts building brand visibility and thought leadership
- Creatively and proactively assist the brand’s and your Digitas team in the development of social strategies & playbooks—both audience and platform specific
- Serve as a point of contact for inbound requests from the social client team and be able to synthesize their goals into a brief
- Identify, analyze issues, patterns and trends in in the client landscape and with brand agnostic digital trends
- Create and ideate, every. single. day.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the social media campaigns
- Establish credibility as a thought leader on new social media tools, best practices and how organizations are using new tools, in order to gain a rapid competitive (and early adopter) advantage
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- Previous experience sourcing, managing content development, and social publishing is a must.
- A 4-year degree and 1 to 3 years working in social, digital and/or communications
- Experience living in the social media universe—you’re in-the-know on all social platforms
- Excellent research and writing skills—and the ability to create smart content quickly
- The ability to develop strong relationships with internal and external partners
- A strong understanding of marketing strategy, particularly feed marketing
- The ability to back up great creative ideas with sound analytical reasoning
- An ear for consumer insights—you get what makes people tick
- Willingness to travel – you’re open to new places, new faces and new idea
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.