PPC Account Director
- Wood Ln, London W12, UK
SPARK FOUNDRY is a thriving global media network and part of Publicis Groupe, one of the world’s leading communications groups. We are globally connected with over 8,000 employees in 110 offices across 70 countries.
At SPARK FOUNDRY we harness a startup spirit with a powerhouse soul, melding an entrepreneurial, innovative business approach with the full resources, capabilities and clout of Publicis Media. And, like the best foundries where raw materials are heated and forged into something even more useful and beautiful, SPARK FOUNDRY will bring a kinetic balance of heat, passion and creativity.
We are looking for a talented PPC Account Director or an eager Account Manager looking for their next step in their career, for a fantastic new opportunity to work with one of the leading global market research companies, providing data, insights and consulting with companies; Crucial! They deliver the world's broadest portfolio of technologies at the core of today's most significant disruptive breakthroughs such as artificial intelligence and autonomous vehicles. We currently work with Crucial to drive online sales of their products, such as SSD’s and RAM, targeting a gaming loving audience across 10 markets, including the US, UK & APAC
Your role as the Account Director will be to ensure the PPC strategies are executed, from implementation to optimization and reporting. You will have your own campaigns to run but also get a chance to delegate and oversee some Execs.
- Responding to briefs using a wide range of tools and platforms Google Ads, Microsoft Ads and SA360
- Management of daily tasks to junior team members
- Create media plans and provide spend forecast
- Creation of documents to showcase performance and provide in-depth analysis of results
- Campaign activation and optimisation across PPC campaigns with the exposure to other digital channels
- Ensuring financial process is adhered to and budgets are managed effectively across campaigns
To ensure this role is the correct fit for you, we ask that you match up with the following skillset:
- Solid active hands on experience in a PPC role and confident working across both PPC and Paid Social
- In-depth experience and understanding of PPC across key suppliers - Google Ads and Bing
- Active experience working with campaign & bid management software (Search Ads 360)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office solutions – particularly Excel and Powerpoint
- Web Analytics understanding, particularly Google Analytics
- Experience with budget forecasting and planning
We are diverse though our experience, people and the clients we look after - and we celebrate that diversity. Our people hold us accountable to our beliefs and via regular surveys and our grass roots D&I team, The Collective, and internal next generation board, Firestarters, we hold regular events and work continually towards generating ideas, initiatives and educating our people to ensure we are a diverse and inclusive agency.
As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Spark Foundry is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.