Solution Architect Retail Systems
- Vermundsgade, København, Denmark
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get digitally enabled, both in the way they work and how they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting, and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices worldwide, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting, and customer obsession – combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness – enables us to accelerate our clients' businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit publicissapient.com.
As a Solution Architect Retail Systems, you will take an active role in formulating the digital & technology strategy of our retail customers, develop technical solutions and support the strategy execution. The topics range from omni-channel customer experience, customer data analytics to core commerce, order management systems, supply chain technology and tech operations. This is a great chance to upgrade your digital & tech knowledge, and we will provide opportunities to work with a couple of the world's leading retail houses, supporting them in their digital transformation journeys.
- Run digital & tech strategy projects from scoping and issue definition to execution and evaluation of outcomes
- Drive quantitative and qualitative analyses on digital & tech performance, synthesize findings into fact-based recommendations and communicate to a wide range of stakeholders
- Lead vendor evaluation, selection and implementation of solutions
- Create presentation materials to support communication to executive management, directors, and wider senior stakeholder groups
- Work directly with client leadership teams and senior management, problem-solve on their key issues, act as a thought-partner and provide actionable recommendations that drive impact and change
- Enable and motivate engineering delivery teams towards achieving higher and futuristic digital maturity
We are looking for a strong talent that has great fundamental engineering and technology expertise within the retail landscapey, coupled with an energetic attitude. We belive that you thrive in a dynamic, changing, and fast-paced environment.
Your Skills & Experience:
- 2-3 years experience in consulting or from an in-house strategy/consulting unit of a large company within the digital retail business
- Broad understanding of tools and technics used today within the retail industry (with special focus on Cloud enablement)
- Ability to synthesize and communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, through delivering structured and simple messages and recommendations
- Ability to engage with stakeholders on all levels of the organization
- Strong passion for technology and digital areas, E-commerce, or retail
Benefits of Working Here:
- We work with cutting-edge technology which has always been part of our DNA and we want our employees to define what technologies our clients use next
- We provide many learning opportunities to deepen your skillset and to support your professional growth
- We put the well-being of our people first and organize various health initiatives
- We offer you a vibrant workplace culture with many different community events throughout the year
Learning is part of our DNA. As an organization, we promote self-learning and the continuous development of yourself and others. We offer plenty of opportunities to build critical core consulting skills and learn new technologies. In addition to that you will be given the chance to support the growth of others as part of your own journey by becoming part of our ever-growing learning ecosystem, in which everyone is both a producer and consumer of learning.
The entire PS community is working remote as we navigate the COVID-19 global health crisis together. Our recruiting procedures have been adjusted to ensure the health and safety of our candidates and our people remain a priority. All of our interviews are now taking place via phone and video conferencing. Thank you very much for your understanding.