Customer Experience Manager
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, relentlessly committed to help brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. Our team is deliberately diversified — with experts in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech working seamlessly across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire.
We are endlessly curious and fully transparent, always examining real human behaviour to create authentic connections — between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas operates in over 25 countries across six continents and is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe, which is present in over 100 countries and employs nearly 80,000 professionals worldwide.
The Customer Experience Manager is highly experienced, creative, collaborative individual. Someone that brings natural presence, business acumen and an exceptional track record working with leading brands, to blend strategy into extraordinary ideas that achieve effective results. He/She has a central role in building company’s reputation for connected CRM effectiveness, leading to new case studies and accolades that will drive our growth plan. They work with client services, creatives, data scientists, user experience architects and technology professionals. This is because we believe that at the inter-section of technology, connectivity and data can create powerful new connections between people and brands. The Customer Experience Manager is tasked with managing the day to day aspect of CRM, help in developing programs, setting overall strategy and facilitating implementation.
Day to day, your role includes:
- Playing a leadership role for all CRM activities
- Identifying strategic opportunities
- Maintaining relationships and helping agency leaders in the network
- Being a role model and champion for CRM within the agency
- Being an inspiration and guide for the creatives, project and teams
- Guiding the entire ideation process and support efforts all the way through to delivery
- Being a champion for effectiveness and how to develop data-driven strategy
- Building morale and motivation within strategy, coaching and supporting at all times
- Taking on the role of thought leader, forming initiatives to develop skills and knowledge.
- 5-7 years of CRM program experience – consulting and client-side experience will also be a consideration – Salesforce/Microsoft Dynamics experience is a must
- An excellent track record for leading CRM engagements and creative outcomes with global client brands in multi-cultural, multi-agency and network teams
- Strong creative, brand planning and / brand consulting pedigree demonstrated through case studies, awards, etc
- An analytical mind with deep industry knowledge, able to make recommendations using various research sources, tools and analytics techniques to uncover insight
- Strong creative problem solving, both on a conceptual level in defining the strategic vision and a practical level in handling planning and operational considerations
- Up-to-date knowledge of marketing technologies (MarTech) and digital experience platforms spanning Paid, Owned and Earned / Social Media
- Exposure to a variety of industry verticals with depth and breadth of expertise in one or two categories
- Authentic leadership qualities when working within project team