(Senior) Digital Executive
- 11 Đoàn Văn Bơ, Quận 4, Vietnam
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe. Publicis Media is comprised of five global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Spark Foundry, and Performics, powered by digital first, data driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 17,500 employees worldwide.
We are built on the foundation of Trust, Talent, Transformation:
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
- Develop paid search media plan
- Communicate with client & work with internal team to maintain work integrity and accuracy
- Manage budget, supervise search operation & bid optimization
- Analyze performance & build recommendation on regular basis
- Adaptable & Agile: This person should make sure he/she is up-to-date with all recent updates on platforms they work on (Google/ Facebook etc.). They should be very agile in learning and unlearning.
- Accuracy in reporting: this job is to manage campaign effectively and report to their line managers hence accuracy and eye for detail is very important.
- Work experience (2+ years) in a media or digital agency
- The candidate should have high level of social skills and relationship building capability.
- Platforms: Google ad works ,Facebook , double clicks
- Proven track record in managing timely & quality campaign deliveries
- Excellent track record in timely deliveries while ensuring quality of service
- Detail orientated, organized & capable of handling workload through timely response
- Knows well about analytics & real-time insights (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture, Google Trends, etc.)
- Proven presentation & communication skills
- Fluent English (Spoken & written) and willing to interact within multinational team.
- Hungry to learn & curious in nature