B2B Account Manager
- Wood Ln, London W12, UK
We help brands make BOLD MOVES
Nowadays, brands want rapid, spectacular growth and they expect media to deliver it.
Clients used to give us media briefs that said “deliver 80% awareness” or “give me an impactful Christmas campaign.”
Now we hear
“Take me from 4th to 1st in my category”
“Help me grow 10% in a market declining 10%”
“Make me the most loved brand in my industry”
These are huge asks of media, that can’t be met through tweaking the media plan of two years ago.
Decades of advertising research prove that without a big change, large brands stay large and small brands stay small.
This is why Zenith help brands make BOLD MOVES.
Bold moves are big, brave changes to media strategy, delivering more impact for brands and more value for consumers.
Bold moves are backed up with a solid forecast – they are a better path to growth.
Bold moves build a partnership – we believe in this approach so much we link our growth to your success.
Bold Moves bring bigger ROI
This approach works for our clients, our people and consumers – it’s why we are recognised as the UK’s best media agency.
This role is to work across the full Nestle range including food and beverages. You will report into the B2B Lead and be involved in both UK and International client B2B needs – annual planning brainstorms, campaign brief responses, new business pitch support, and everything in between! You will be able to apply and flex your knowledge across brand and demand generation campaigns, and be on the pulse of growing channel and ecommerce capabilities.
Entrepreneurially-spirited, this is a chance to learn a vast landscape of B2B industries and audiences, with direct guidance and mentorship from the B2B Lead. This is the perfect role for someone who loves to have their hands on a bunch of different types of projects, with every day different from the next, while still having structure and strong purpose.
As an Account Manager in the planning team, you have three overarching responsibilities that directly relate to our agency Growth Pillars and internal Expectations Framework.
Growth for Clients: our goal is to create brilliant experiences that drive faster growth for our clients, and you will work with various teams within the broader Publicis Media organisation (Content, Sports, Data and Commerce Practices) to do so. Specific responsibilities are:
- Be skilled in working with all planning related tools
- Work closely with B2B Lead in day-to-day requests, projects and campaigns
- Deliver operational excellence and thoroughness
- Build positive relationships with clients, understand and show interest in their business
- Ensure all outputs are your best work, accurate and delivered on time
Develop a Growth Team: You will have the chance to be a major contributor in shaping the culture of the teams that work in the agency. Specifically:
- Embrace and drive positive culture within the B2B planning team and all the client teams you work with
- Be proactive and offer support to senior team
- Be inquisitive and undaunted by asking hard questions
- Be enthusiastic, collaborative and generous with your time with peers
- Embrace and get involved with agency initiatives and opportunities
- Build positive relationships with peers and within your team
Drive Growth for Zenith: You are an ambassador for the Zenith brand and will be part of helping us build an exceptional reputation both within Publicis Groupe and with external partners. Specifically:
- Understand how we make money; identify growth opportunities
- Show an interest in and learn how we make money
- Support commercial delivery of the team, where appropriate
- Work with the team to deliver absolute financial accuracy and PO management
- Build Starcom's internal operational reputation through diligence on all reporting, timesheets etc.
- Build Starcom's reputation, positive media owners and partner agencies
- Be an ambassador of B2B strategic thinking and planning principles, and an advocate of business audiences
- Take on a key role in the planning and implementation of B2B campaigns with a particular focus on Digital. This includes working collaboratively with internal specialists, media owners and clients during all steps of the process to deliver quality and innovative solutions for Samsung.
- To act as day-to-day controller of budgets & plans across a broad portfolio of campaigns with the support of B2B Lead
- Deliver a high standard of campaign reporting and analysis
- Note potential opportunities with client teams and around the agency, proactively speaking up about them
- Develop resources, best practices, case studies and content for internal and external communications
At Zenith UK, we believe that fostering an inclusive culture where all talent can thrive makes our company stronger. It enables a greater idea exchange, which fosters innovation and creativity, and enriches our perspective. We are committed to Publicis Groupe’s wide variety of talent engagement and inclusion programming, and encourage our people to take an active role in continuing to drive positive change within our agency.