Digital Account Manager
- Wołoska 9A, Warszawa, Mazowieckie, Polska
Founded in 1926, Publicis Groupe is now the 3rd largest communications group in the world. Through a powerful alchemy of creativity and technology, we are driving business transformation across the entire value chain.
Publicis Commerce is our brand dedicated to the development of eCommerce offer for international and local Clients from CPG, consumer electronics, retail, luxury and finance industry. It provides the services of consumer research in commerce environment, design, production and audit of eCommerce content, omnichannel platform development as well as traffic generation and sales optimization.
- Acting as single point of contact for the client
- Building and maintaining good relationships with clients.
- Managing multiple more or less complex digital projects on international market
- Handling internal processes and documentation related to projects execution (cost estimates, schedules, project summaries)
- Being responsible for budget reporting for executed projects
- End-to-end management of digital projects in cooperation with multiple internal departments (design, project management, translations, content publishing).
- A minimum 2-year professional experience in Digital marketing, working on a similar position, responsible for client’s relation, budgets, end-to-end project coordination
- Experience and understanding of Digital purchase journey
- Strong sense of teamwork and ability to work well with others.
- Ability to establish contacts easily and build long-term relationships with client.
- Excellent time and work organization.
- Professionalism, engagement, attention to detail, pro-active and problem-solving attitude
- Ability to prioritize and resist stress in a changing environment
- Ability to work within interdisciplinary teams
- Fluent business English, both spoken and written (a necessary prerequisite, as the job involves collaboration with foreign clients).
- Good command of German as well as knowledge of GA, Analytics, AEM and JIRA are good to have
- Professional development in a recognized and constantly growing agency under the supervision of the best industry experts
- The ability to implement unique projects for a truly global client
- Opportunity to participate in international and local development programmes and projects
- Cooperation based on direct feedback, allowing you to expand the scope of competences
- International working environment
- Co-funding of the private health care package, sports card (Multisport), cinema tickets, holidays known as “wczasy pod gruszą”
- The possibility of learning two foreign languages with the help of a dedicated platform for you and the person you have chosen
- Access to internal and international platform (Marcel) for exchanging contacts, experiences, together with a wide portfolio of e-learning courses
- Wide range of online trainings in cooperation with recognized market partners
- If you are interested in remote working or flexible working hours - let us know!